Upgrade?! Really?

So I called Royal Caribbean to see how much it would be to upgrade to another cabin and she tried to "upgrade" me from my Outside stateroom to a Promanade stateroom for a few dollars. I asked how it was an upgrade and she said the room is better. The 167 sq ft interior Promenade stateroom apparently is better than my 180 sq ft oceanview stateroom.

It was from a lower deck ov to a higher deck pr but I'd opt to stay at deck two. Better view of the water. I just think it was hilarious that a vacation planner tried to convience me a PR is a upgrade from a OV. :D

So I called Royal Caribbean to see how much it would be to upgrade to another cabin and she tried to "upgrade" me from my Outside stateroom to a Promanade stateroom for a few dollars. I asked how it was an upgrade and she said the room is better. The 167 sq ft interior Promenade stateroom apparently is better than my 180 sq ft oceanview stateroom.

If they can call that an "upgrade" maybe I need to call and ask them why they want 100.00 more per person for a deck 2 OV over my deck 8 PR for my sailing next April. :p:D

Keep the OV

Archived