Tendering from the "Veendam" in Bermuda

marco

We are looking forward to visiting Bermuda for the first time during our cruise June 5th. We will be sure to post reviews! ;) So far the itinerary has been changed in that we sail to Hamilton Tuesday evening instead of staying in St. George.

Diane

I'm concerned that this is not a profitable run for HAL...so want to make sure we do it...before they stop cruising to Bermuda!

Don't know why you would make this assumption. The ship only sails Sunday evening, all day Monday into Tuesday, over to Hamilton Tuesday evening then it is docked until Friday 1 P.M., sails Friday afternoon thru Sunday morning. Basically the ship is sitting still for half the trip only generating electric and hot water for operations. Big fuel savings.

They don't seem to be having any problem getting bookings. Lots of cruisers are finding the time in Hamilton attractive. They are the only middle market line still doing this. Everyone else is out at The Dockyard.

DW and I are returning this June.

Please correct me if I am wrong about this.

Archived