Online check in

sarahc78

I think I have done everything right. I filled the entire thing out, put our pass port info, birth certificate info for the kids, cc info, etc... But when I went to print it out it was just 2 pieces of paper. Is that all I need to bring to Bayonne?

I am so nervous that I am not doing something right, or that I will forget something.

I think I have done everything right. I filled the entire thing out, put our pass port info, birth certificate info for the kids, cc info, etc... But when I went to print it out it was just 2 pieces of paper. Is that all I need to bring to Bayonne?

I am so nervous that I am not doing something right, or that I will forget something.

That's it. It should say "XPRESS PASS" at the top and list the names of the cruisers, stateroom number and reservation number. There is a place for the "primary" guest to sign for the "cruise contract" and below that to sign for the credit card to be charged.

You don't need to bring the e-documents (which you've probably printed out as well), but I'm anal and always do anyway.

Enjoy your cruise!

Janet is right, the XprssPass which is all you need to check in at boarding is one or two pages. The e-docs are the full contract with the Line and is A Lot of pages. Some print it out to take with them in case there is an issue, but I don't - not normally needed. But you see I said 'normally'.

Den

Janet is right, the XprssPass which is all you need to check in at boarding is one or two pages. The e-docs are the full contract with the Line and is A Lot of pages. Some print it out to take with them in case there is an issue, but I don't - not normally needed. But you see I said 'normally'.

Den

I was wondering if it was necessary to print out the e-docs. There were alot of pages I noticed.

Reading through them I did notice that only one of the three excursions that I booked through X was on there. The excursion tab with my reservation online I did noticed that they do have all three of our excursions booked and paid for. Should I worry and call X or not to worry and everything will be fine.

Thanks.

Archived