royal carribean double charging credit card

hi guys just back from the ROS and checked internet banking to notice a whole heap of individual charges which i though ok as they must be cruise charges, but then i received a larger charge and it was the actual amount i spent onboard, i rang bank and individual charges are from royal carribean!!!

i now need to wait to monday to be able to call them :mad::mad::mad: has anyone else experienced this in the past, not happy jan!!!!!!!

hi guys just back from the ROS and checked internet banking to notice a whole heap of individual charges which i though ok as they must be cruise charges, but then i received a larger charge and it was the actual amount i spent onboard, i rang bank and individual charges are from royal carribean!!!

i now need to wait to monday to be able to call them :mad::mad::mad: has anyone else experienced this in the past, not happy jan!!!!!!!

Yes mate it happened to me.

I went through the same grief. I think they are just guarantees, I bet the amounts are nothing like what the real amounts you spent on board too.

I think that they charge an amount that they think you might spend everyday just to cover themselves in case you cant pay.

The amounts dropped off our account one by one after thirty days.

They really need to use a better method because this only causes a bad taste in the mouth after what should have been a really great holiday.

How was the cruise anyway?

Paul

Yikes!!! I would be very upset. Paul is undoubtedly correct when he says these amounts will be reversed over the next month, but at this time you do not know that. You only have a comment from another cruiser, not from the bank or the cruise line. Not good. I agree with Paul's comment that they need to use a better method.

thanks guys, will give them a call on monday anyway to let them know what they have done! its funny how i just knew something like this would happen, continually had probs with pursers office onboard ship throughout holiday! ROS is a beautiful ship but must admit had much smoother dealings with P&O!! thanks again everybody for your help

cheers

:D:D:D

thanks guys, will give them a call on monday anyway to let them know what they have done! its funny how i just knew something like this would happen, continually had probs with pursers office onboard ship throughout holiday! ROS is a beautiful ship but must admit had much smoother dealings with P&O!! thanks again everybody for your help

cheers

:D:D:D

We were on this cruise and found the pursers desk really helpful and they were all very cheerful, I thought much better than P&O:D

Archived