Is This Guy for real?

plywood12

This comment was posted on John's log and I find it hard to believe that this is a true criticism

"I think it’s disgusting that during your little cronies cruise you elected Norman as the leader of the Cruise Critic group. We already have a nominated group representative called Hank who you have upset Hank and many of us by trying this overthrow and you now have even more people who post Cruise Critic who dislike you and many of them are on the Magic with you. You owe Hank a public apology and more."

ccbradley

I enjoy reading Johns blog. He's informative and funny as all get out.

However, that's where my reading stops,,, at the Q&A section. It's full of beggars and morons.

So many people ask for so many things from him it's amazing that he will still do anything he can to help them. I don't understand the animosity some people have towards him He is truly just a nice person. I've been reading his blog a long time and have never gotten the feeling there are any ulterior motives behind his kindness.

there may be more to that story than meets the eye. If those involved are who I think they may be.

You cannot leave us (ok, me) hanging like that! Tell us (me) what you are thinking!?!!

I love reading his blog and his posts on FB. He is so funny his personality is so outgoing! I was going to ask him to do something special for my DH's and mine 12th anniversary and but then I never posted my post because we are doing something special - we are going on our first cruise. I hope this person who made this post on John's blog - APOLOGIZES to John.

You cannot leave us (ok, me) hanging like that! Tell us (me) what you are thinking!?!!

The names suggest some folks who come around here who can take over in ways that are very disrespectful. I saw it on at least 4 roll calls.

there may be more to that story than meets the eye. If those involved are who I think they may be.

I would like to know too. I'm on the TA and certainly don't want to be associated with this person. Hope it was just someone trying to stir the pot and is not a real person on our roll call.

I am so lost! Thanks for trying with your cryptic ways LOL

I think if you had encountered the cast of characters you would know exactly what the references were. Just be happy that you haven't. And most likely won't any longer.

Archived