Coffee in MDR

Are espressos or cappicinos in the MDR included with dinner or would you have to pay for these? Somewhere I thought I read you could get them with dinner? We are going on Voyager of the Seas

Thanks!

I had a cappucino one morning with breakfast in the MDR, Diamond area. I have to say, it was some sort of "concotion" of regular coffee with maybe some added powdered hot chocolate. :eek: It was fine, but definitely not a real cappucino!

(*Note, this was december 2010 and on Explorer,it could be different in the MDR on other ships?)

On the Voyager in March had one in the MDR and it was $2.95. Worth it! And I happen to LOVE the coffee on RCI. Nice and strong; I usually have a cup after dinner but one night i wanted something different. YUMMY

For me, the coffee on board is kind of interesting. As far as Im aware, it is Seattle Best. Most of our RC cruises, I hate the coffee in the MDR and WJ, but yet room service coffee was very, very good. Puzzling. I love strong, strong coffee, but Seattles best on board is (for me) very, very bitter. I just dont get it! lol Again, food and these things are so subjective. [and I love Starbucks!] Go figure! lol

We used to get the cappucino's even after they started charging but on the last trip we switched to just coffee after dinner. It's pretty crappy to charge for them in the MDR. I know Carnival they don't charge..

Archived