X Rep assure me they give full refunds if

Leesie6351

the cruise price goes down before final payment. I just took the plunge and booked the 4th sailing of the not even finished yet Reflection to take advantage of a $300 discount. I booked via X directly since the ship deck plan and itineraries can only be obtained over the phone. I use an agent but rather than have an intermediary, in this situation I feld it best to book with X and transfer to my agent for the OBS she gives me.

All the cabins I wanted in 1A were already booked!!!!! Huh???? no wonder prices don't go down--- everyone is booking :eek:

Anyway I did get a great angled cabin on deck 9 fairly close to the aft elevators on the starboard side which for my cruise is side facing land not the ocean. We used the deck plan from the Silhouette as a guide since I was not Aqua Class. The main changes to the passenger decks are to add more Aqua cabins and AQUA SUITES!!!

For the first time I chose Select dining since the ports are time intensive. I feel somewhat like a traitor because I thing traditional dining is better for service and companionship and I fear it will soon be gone like the dodo bird.:mad:

It will be interesting to see if all the sailings go on time. Air can't be booked yet anyway but I'll wait to make sure the sailing is a go.

Here's hoping the cruise is a go

Elise

Just remember to keep an eye on prices before final payment. I believe you have to call and request a price drop, it's not done automatically. You also may want to keep an eye open for cabins that may become available after final payment --- for a number of reasons, some cruisers put down deposits and then cancel at final payment, opening up cabins that were formerly closed off. You can no longer get a reduction after final payment on Celebrity, but you always have the option of moving up to a better cabin if you choose.

the cruise price goes down before final payment. I just took the plunge and booked the 4th sailing of the not even finished yet Reflection to take advantage of a $300 discount. I booked via X directly since the ship deck plan and itineraries can only be obtained over the phone. I use an agent but rather than have an intermediary, in this situation I feld it best to book with X and transfer to my agent for the OBS she gives me.

All the cabins I wanted in 1A were already booked!!!!! Huh???? no wonder prices don't go down--- everyone is booking :eek:

Anyway I did get a great angled cabin on deck 9 fairly close to the aft elevators on the starboard side which for my cruise is side facing land not the ocean. We used the deck plan from the Silhouette as a guide since I was not Aqua Class. The main changes to the passenger decks are to add more Aqua cabins and AQUA SUITES!!!

For the first time I chose Select dining since the ports are time intensive. I feel somewhat like a traitor because I thing traditional dining is better for service and companionship and I fear it will soon be gone like the dodo bird.:mad:

It will be interesting to see if all the sailings go on time. Air can't be booked yet anyway but I'll wait to make sure the sailing is a go.

Here's hoping the cruise is a go

Elise

Elise, do not forget to keep checking the prices. You do not get an automatic cost reduction if the price goes down. You must see the reduction and request it. I was not sure from your statement if you realized the you do not "get a full refund if the price goes down before final payment".

Also, do not forget to transfer the booking during the allowed time.

Have a great cruise. We really enjoyed the flexibility of Select Dining during our last cruise.

Archived