Tours in Rome and Florence/Pisa

besberry

I'm travelling on the Indy in September and researching tours to Rome and Florence/Pisa. I've found three companies that all charge exactly the same price for a Roman tour. Have you used or got any comments on Rome Cabs, Rome in Limo and Share A Shore Excursion In Italy? Any help would be gratefully accepted. ;)

Please check the Port of Call section on this board, for Italy. There are LOTS of posts about all 3 companies. RIL has an entire thread over 40 pages and not a single complaint. All 3 seem to have high marks.

We're booked with RIL for all of our transfers/tours etc. for our NOS cruise.

Just returned from 5 days on Liberty. We used Fabrizio from All around italy. He was fabulous. Great personality, very knowledgeable and got us to all the places we wanted to see. I would definately use him again - he does other cities as well.

For more info on Livorno and Rome, check my port guides at

www.TomsPortGuides.com

Regards,

Tom Sheridan

Thanks for this Tom. Have just booked a cruise for September which calls at both Civitavecchia and Livorno. As I'm at work right now I've only had time for a quick look, but I've saved your guides to read at leisure later. They look fantastic. (And your puppy is so cute!)

We've used Fabrizio who owns

allarounditaly.net <info@allarounditaly.net>

He lives in Rome and tours most of Italy. Only problem is he is booked a year ahead.

For more info on Livorno and Rome, check my port guides at

www.TomsPortGuides.com

Regards,

Tom Sheridan

Lots of useful info here. Thanks a lot Tom. :)

We used Papillon Tours last year. Great service from Roberto and we're using them again this summer as we are bringing our kids. We are skipping Pisa this time around. But their prices are good and they are a local company. No reason to go somewhere else and get a driver guide who we do not know.

Archived