I dont see Miracle out of NYC next year, any info?

cruisenanny

I dont see the Miracle out of NY next year or any other Carnival Ship for that matter, any knowledge of whats going on?

I noticed that today too -

I reckon NYC will be getting Breeze and Miracle will head to the west coast to replace Spirit.

maybe that is why the site is down?!?!!!!! Maybe they are adding in all the new information on their website regarding the NY departures!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't it be nice!

The day I see Breeze out of NYC next fall I AM BOOKING IT!!!!:D

maybe that is why the site is down?!?!!!!! Maybe they are adding in all the new information on their website regarding the NY departures!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't it be nice!

I just checked...nothing out of NY yet. The site was down so they can upload the new 72 hour sale info.

Only problem is Magic could not board from the pax boarding deck, had to be moved to the crew deck to get people onboard.

So, since NY has not announced any expansion to their port. ..would surprise the heck out of me if it went to NY where it doesnt fit.

I wouldnt be surprised to see ship shuffling though ...but not Breeze to NY.

Miracle is coming to So Cal. NY will get a new ship but it wont be the Breeze. If the Breeze comes to US it will go somewhere in Fla. and whatever ship it replaces will come to NY. And there is always the distinct possibility the Breeze stays in Europe where Carnival is under represented. Then some other port is going to lose a ship to NY.

Carnival only shows the Breeze out out of Miami from Nov 2012 and it starts with a 2 day cruise. So where will the Breeze be from June 2012 until Nov 2012? Makes ya think!

maybe it will spend the summer in New York before heading down to Miami.

Maybe Disney will be leaving from New York city port and Carnival will be leaving from the Brooklyn port. I can only wish!!!!!

Carnival only shows the Breeze out out of Miami from Nov 2012 and it starts with a 2 day cruise. So where will the Breeze be from June 2012 until Nov 2012? Makes ya think!

Maybe Disney will be leaving from New York city port and Carnival will be leaving from the Brooklyn port. I can only wish!!!!!

She will be Europe from June to November.

Breeze will be doing European sailings from June through November. Hmm....I didn't think of Carnival moving to the Brooklyn port. Very interesting...

Archived