Cabana - which one and how to book?

Kteacher-since you had B 1, how close to the water were you? In the diagram it looks like B 1 is almost in the water and looking from the water to the beach, by it self all the way to the left. Where there alot of other chairs in front of it? We are on Allure so there are alot more suites, thus I'm sure alot more people than the smaller ships. Thanks!

Kteacher, At least on the Enchantment there are not many suites. We have a GS on Allure. If the start at the top level of suites the will def be all gone when they get to us!

They don't start at the top level. The Concierge will send out an email to all suite guests the week prior to the cruise and there will be information on how to book a cabana. It's first come, first served when booking.

You are not going to find any of them all that private. Maybe the hilltops, but I didn't go up there to really tell. But they still sit just 10 ft or so directly above the beach so not all the secluded. The "S" like we had were large enough for at least three people to lay on the couch under shade with the ceiling fan. That still leaves the lounges in front, which were still in some shade from the trees.

There is also an electrial outlet for whatever reason. The photo above looks very much like s1 or s2 that we had. Also, there are hamocks just between the two, which are not down by the B or OWC. My opinion, is they are all nice just depends on what you want. If I had small children I would go for an "S" like we had.

Archived