How early do you have to get an Aft Wrap

justlaff69

I was looking at cruiseing a 5 day cruise from Galveston on the Triumph and it's very tiring going through all the cruises available and then looking at three decks to see if one is available.

Any tips to finding them more quickly?

Thanks

Kristy

I was looking at cruiseing a 5 day cruise from Galveston on the Triumph and it's very tiring going through all the cruises available and then looking at three decks to see if one is available.

Any tips to finding them more quickly?

Thanks

Kristy

None ,what so ever, you're doing it right .

I booked an aft balcony last year on the Conquest. I booked in May and we were sailing in November. Two weeks before our cruise I was checking prices since we booked early saver. I saw they had one aft wrap available so I called to upgrade, they had a past guest price for the aft wrap lower than what I was paying for my aft balcony. So, we went from deck 8 to deck 6 aft wrap and ended up with $180 obc. Just keep checking because you just never know when an aft wrap will open up. Good luck. We absolutely loved our aft wrap.

I am new to this, what is a aft wrap? And do they have it on the dream?

A balcony in the back of the ship on the corners so that the balconies are larger than normal and they wrap waaaround the ship from the back around the corner to the side.

you gotta book before Tiggerman101... :p;)

( Love you David!)

but seriously..isn't it just faster to call Carnival and let them hunt and peck for you? Maybe they have something in their system that will allow them to see all the 9c's ( ?-9a?) that are available on a particular cruise.

You could also look at the 8a's...there is an extended balcony available NEXT to the aft wraps...

they are not all the same category. We were in an aft wrap on the Dream that I *think* was an 8d. Next month we are in an aft wrap on the Victory which is a 9something and in September we are in an aft wrap on the pride which is/was a cat 11.

Based on the Spirit repositioning "transpacific" cruise and the fact that 50% of the aft wraps are already gone despite only being announced this morning, it seems like you can't blink or sneeze without booking them! :rolleyes:

A balcony in the back of the ship on the corners so that the balconies are larger than normal and they wrap waaaround the ship from the back around the corner to the side.

Thank you so much for the explaination. When I book should I ask them right off the bat for this type of room?

Thank you so much for the explaination. When I book should I ask them right off the bat for this type of room?

Based on the Spirit repositioning "transpacific" cruise and the fact that 50% of the aft wraps are already gone despite only being announced this morning, it seems like you can't blink or sneeze without booking them! :rolleyes:

in this case I would say that agents are holding them for group space.

I was able to get a premo cabin by asking the agent if 8232 was deposited yet-- it was not so I was able to get it

As the previous poster said, if it it the room you want ( we love them ). Because there are not many of these, they go fast and usually stay gone. Let us know if you try it and whether you enjoyed the cabin.

Had 9475 on the Dream and balcony was amazing. Was under Lido but rarely heard anything as I recall. More expensive, yes, and I don't get one on every sailing, but wow, when you do, they sure are great. You aren't just looking at the wake. You have a side view as to what is coming up as well. Booked mine awhile back for the Victory in January. They do go very fast as said.

I have also had the extended balcony on the Triumph - 7419. Enjoyed it too, but nothing beats the wrap to me.

The following is a picture of an aft wrap (Vista Suite) on the Legend. This would be similar on the other Spirit-class ships:

Legend-140.jpg

Legend-142.jpg

Legend-141.jpg

We booked this about a year out but we needed the inside cabin across the hall for our kids and deck 4 was the only VS/Inside that we could book, so we knew we had to book early.

The following is a picture of an aft wrap (Vista Suite) on the Legend. This would be similar on the other Spirit-class ships:

Legend-140.jpg

Legend-142.jpg

Legend-141.jpg

We booked this about a year out but we needed the inside cabin across the hall for our kids and deck 4 was the only VS/Inside that we could book, so we knew we had to book early.

I believe that is the balcony on Deck 4. Cabin 4237...we have it booked on her sister ship the Pride in October. We were in 4228 opposite side on the Miracle (another sister ship) and decided to try the opposite side for this sailing since the ships are all alike.

I believe that is the balcony on Deck 4. Cabin 4237...we have it booked on her sister ship the Pride in October. We were in 4228 opposite side on the Miracle (another sister ship) and decided to try the opposite side for this sailing since the ships are all alike.

Yes, we did have Cabin 4237 and just loved it. Great location, super cabin interior and awesome balcony. Enjoy it!

Legend-140.jpg

Legend-142.jpg

Legend-141.jpg

Un-Bee-Leave-Able.

If we were independently wealthy, we'd live in that aftwrap a month at a time. Cannot imagine ANY cabin/balcony that's better.

Should anyone disagree........please advise what's better (in case we hit the mega lottery).

Archived