Giovanni's Table and Chops Grille - Reviews with pics

Giovanni's has become our favorite place to dine on the Oasis and Allure. Chops is right behind Giovanni's.:)

Agreed. Giovanni's is also our favorite. I'm happy they are starting to expand it to other RCI ships. And for me, Chops is also right there at #2.

What I like best about Giovanni's, aside from their awesome food, is the fact they are open for lunch. For $10, a Giovanni's meal is a steal.

Agreed. Giovanni's is also our favorite. I'm happy they are starting to expand it to other RCI ships. And for me, Chops is also right there at #2.

What I like best about Giovanni's, aside from their awesome food, is the fact they are open for lunch. For $10, a Giovanni's meal is a steal.

Hey Paul, not to throw this thread off course but I may be reaching out to you for some advice on eating in Key West. We booked a home just off Duval Street for a week in the fall. Been there a few times but only for day trips on the cruise ships so were not real familiar with the area.

Thank You, Brian. I want to add that your "food guide for the Allure of the Seas" kept me company on the plane ride from Philly to Ft. Lauderdale. Just a super review!!

Frank

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed it. Now, too bad I'm not a little more south or you're a little more north. Then we could compare notes on restaurants. Darn!

I must add: You should post your blog on the Foodies message board. They would love it over there.

Hey Paul, not to throw this thread off course but I may be reaching out to you for some advice on eating in Key West. We booked a home just off Duval Street for a week in the fall. Been there a few times but only for day trips on the cruise ships so were not real familiar with the area.

Absolutely! E-mail me at my screen name @ aol. We'll have to hook up while you are here. First Key West Sunset Ale is on me. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Just back from a great Western Cruise this month on the Allure.

We ate at 3 specialty restaurants. Rita's Cantina

is ok but doesn't warrant a review.

You can see my complete review on Giovanni's Table

and Chops Grille on my blog.

South Jersey Wine & Dine

www.ballymote.wordpress.com

Your blog is amazing!!! Cannot wait to try Giovanni's and Chops! :-) We set sail July 3rd.

Blue Heaven, Key West - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor

Archived