Miracle to Europe; Breeze Inaugural June 3

Excellent work!! I think no matter what there are some CCL beards with heartburn today:p They have to get better at beating the port announcements, there is too much info out there for smart people like you to dig out!!:D

I am waiting waiting waiting to see what port belongs to Breeze and if I can do either the TA or the US Inaugural!! We did the Dream 9 day Inaugural out of PC and it was fabulous!!!

Waiting waiting waiting!!!

Yes we did have a great time on the Inaugural....and thank goodness you were there...or else I would have been "beerless"....lol

I'm really hoping this is true! My partner's birthday is June 2nd so this would be an amazing birthday gift, the Inaugural voyage of the Breeze!

Being from the UK, if it sails from Venice, I will be thrilled as flights will be cheap!

I've always wanted to visit Athens and Monaco too and both look likely. This really could be my dream cruise!!!!

Disconnectios.....Good work...there might be a oct 25th sailing before the ship departs for the crossing in November. Now lets see what happens to the Miracle.....My bet is you are correct in it going to Europe....

The dates for the Miracle in Europe are for November 2012 not during the summer. The Europeans write the day first not the month. If you look at the bottom of the screenshot, the first number is a 14. No month 14 that I know of. Maybe she will winter in Europe.

I must be slow on the uptake today.....are we saying that there likely will be a Breeze transatlantic west back to the US in fall 2012? Or is Carnival sending the Miracle to Europe? Would be surprised if they had 2 ships there, didn't they release a statement on Europe that 1 ship for them is reasonable even with the slow booking of Europe cruises.

Suppose I could wait for a 2012 fall transatlantic if the itinerary was good. I just wish it was all out there & set so I could plan & make a decision already.

The Breeze will be homeported in Miami!!! I am ecstatic about this! I would love to do an 8 day on it. I just saw on CC, not confirmed so don't flame me, that the Breeze's 8 day will be to Curacao,Aruba,La Romana,and Grand Turk and the 6 day will be Nassau,Grand Turk, and Ocho Rios. That 8 day is looking very tempting...:D. I'm very curious as to what ship shuffling they have left to do. I'm wondering where the Valor will be...

Archived