Miracle to Europe; Breeze Inaugural June 3

Nothing is official until May 4 via John Heald.

Looking at the CCL FareViewer, you will see the Breeze without any dates.

Going to Manage my Cruise and to Access your Booking, you will find this:

2itgavc.png

The Breeze's inaugural sailing will be June 3, 2012 and will only be doing 12 Night sailings until October 25, 2012.

• 6/3/2012
  • 6/15/2012
  • 6/27/2012
  • 7/9/2012
  • 7/21/2012
  • 8/2/2012
  • 8/14/2012
  • 8/26/2012
  • 9/7/2012
  • 9/19/2012
  • 10/1/2012
  • 10/13/2012
  • 10/25/2012

On October 25, 2012, it might do a TransAtlantic to replace the Carnival Miracle in Fort Lauderdale which will be leaving for Europe by November 2012. Remember with the Magic, the dates for the TransAtlantic weren't posted for quite some time after the dates were released for the Europe cruises.

Carnival Miracle might possibly also be going to Europe.

According to The Balearic Port Authority, the Carnival Miracle is scheduled to be in Palma de Mallorca during November 2012.

2ryhi.png

Direct link to the schedule:

http://www.portsdebalears.com/25.php3?idioma=esp&puerto=4&diainicio=1&mesinicio=11&anyoinicio=2012&diafin=30&mesfin=11&anyofin=2012

According to the Port of Monaco (Monte Carlo), it shows the Carnival Breeze having port calls.

8wi15h.png

Port of Monaco:

http://www.ports-monaco.com/docs/planning-croisieres-2012.xls

Nice detective work! :) Have my hopes up for booking Europe in summer 2012 - cool!

Disconnections = super sleuther extraordinnaire!!! :D Great job!

Thank you. I figured this would help with all the Breeze speculation threads, especially with the Miracle being the missing puzzle piece :)

I just talked to my PVP (getting another rate reduction on our Magic cruise in November ....love it) and he confirmed the June 3rd Breeze date.

He said it was going to be a very special cruise (I believe he said from Venice) to a lot of ports like Athens etc before getting to Barcelona. It would do the season in Europe.

He said then it would be homeported in Miami???

I just talked to my PVP (getting another rate reduction on our Magic cruise in November ....love it) and he confirmed the June 3rd Breeze date.

He said it was going to be a very special cruise (I believe he said from Venice) to a lot of ports like Athens etc before getting to Barcelona. It would do the season in Europe.

He said then it would be homeported in Miami???

I put Ft Lauderdale because it looks like it is replacing with the Miracle. I stated in the first post that nothing is official until John Heald says it is, on May 4. We probably won't know the itineraries for a while for the US dates, similar to the wait for the Transatantic/Galveston on the Magic.

Thank you. I figured this would help with all the Breeze speculation threads, especially with the Miracle being the missing puzzle piece :)

thanks for the info l,m also interested for 2012

Wow, I'm impressed, Sherlock!;) Now, for your next trick, can you figure out which ship wil be replacing my beloved Miracle in NY for summer 2012??:confused:

I'm looking forward to this too. We will be sailing the Miracle on Friday and tho I love the ship, I wish they would put something different there next year. This will be our 3rd year on her. We sail exclusively from NY since we leave so close to the terminal. HOPEFULLY it will be another Spirit class ship. ;)

Disconnections,

Dang it! Was hoping the Miracle would eventually replace the Spirit in San Diego! Would love to have something on the West Coast to continue the Spirit's 9 day Mexican cruises. LOVE those 9 DAYS!!

Disconnections,

Dang it! Was hoping the Miracle would eventually replace the Spirit in San Diego! Would love to have something on the West Coast to continue the Spirit's 9 day Mexican cruises. LOVE those 9 DAYS!!

Yep. Thats what I was hoping for too.

So I guess if the Miracle is going to be in Europe YR, then the Splendor would have to do the Alaska cruises now??

Thanks so much for this Disconnections. I have been waiting for the Breeze's 2012 itineraries FOREVER. Was sorely tempted to go ahead and book a Celebrity Silhouette cruise, but the prices are pretty steep so I have been waiting for Carnival.

It helps to know the cruises are 12nights not 7 and that the Breeze will be sailing Europe. Can't wait for May 4th!

Interesting that the only Nov 2012 6 - 9 day cruises out of Florida right now are only the Liberty out of Miami, and the Legend in Tampa..oh, and the Dream in Pt. Canaveral. No sign of Freedom or Miracle.

There wasa comment earlier today that said this:

• Bob Adams

someone posted on cruise critic with port authority links and looks to be accurate. it shows the miracle is going to be in europe by november and the breeze's sail dates and partial itineries with a possible transatlantic on oct 25 2012. can you share any light on this

as per John Heald

Bob mate - heres the answer from the Senior Vice President Beard - This is not accurate. Miracle will not be in Europe in November and the Breeze will not have a transatlantic on Oct. 25. Thanks,

There wasa comment earlier today that said this:

• Bob Adams

someone posted on cruise critic with port authority links and looks to be accurate. it shows the miracle is going to be in europe by november and the breeze's sail dates and partial itineries with a possible transatlantic on oct 25 2012. can you share any light on this

as per John Heald

Bob mate - heres the answer from the Senior Vice President Beard - This is not accurate. Miracle will not be in Europe in November and the Breeze will not have a transatlantic on Oct. 25. Thanks,

That didn't take long for it to get to him. Can somebody ask him why the Port Authority for Palma de Mallorca has the Miracle listed as calling there because I don't Facebook?

That didn't take long for it to get to him. Can somebody ask him why the Port Authority for Palma de Mallorca has the Miracle listed as calling there because I don't Facebook?
Probably makes more sense to ask the Port Authority. How would JH know why some port is posting false information?

but notice what John did say,

Bob mate - heres the answer from the Senior Vice President Beard - This is not accurate. Miracle will not be in Europe in November and the Breeze will not have a transatlantic on Oct. 25. Thanks

I think just the dates are off.... :) JMHO

but notice what John did say,

Bob mate - heres the answer from the Senior Vice President Beard - This is not accurate. Miracle will not be in Europe in November and the Breeze will not have a transatlantic on Oct. 25. Thanks

I think just the dates are off.... :) JMHO

Does John know if I was talking about 2012?

You have to remember these as well:

Carnival Spirit- Someone posted that it would be in Sydney. Nobody believed the poster. Did it happen?

Carnival Ecstasy- Someone posted that it would be in Port Canaveral. Nobody believed the poster. Did it happen?

Those are going from leaks that the Port Authorities have posted. Did I say anything was official? No- look at the first post. I said this is going from leaks that I found on the Internet. Carnival announced the Ecstasy after it made it to USA Today that it was going to be homeported there.

Does John know if I was talking about 2012?

You have to remember these as well:

Carnival Spirit- Someone posted that it would be in Sydney. Nobody believed the poster. Did it happen?

Carnival Ecstasy- Someone posted that it would be in Port Canaveral. Nobody believed the poster. Did it happen?

Those are going from leaks that the Port Authorities have posted. Did I say anything was official? No- look at the first post. I said this is going from leaks that I found on the Internet. Carnival announced the Ecstasy after it made it to USA Today that it was going to be homeported there.

Excellent work!! I think no matter what there are some CCL beards with heartburn today:p They have to get better at beating the port announcements, there is too much info out there for smart people like you to dig out!!:D

I am waiting waiting waiting to see what port belongs to Breeze and if I can do either the TA or the US Inaugural!! We did the Dream 9 day Inaugural out of PC and it was fabulous!!!

Waiting waiting waiting!!!

The way the comment on facebook was worded, I'm pretty sure John Heald was referring to Nov 2011, not 2012, as there was no mention of year in either comment.

Personally, I want the Charleston schedule to be released! We're planning on visiting the city and then taking our kids on a cruise, and they ask all the time what ship we're going to be sailing on...If only I had an answer for them...

Nice Work Disconnections...If its ported in Fort Lauderdale or Miami and it does the itinerary to the Caribbean for 2013 I know which cruise we are doing for our Son's High School Graduation (2013 he graduates) that would be Awesome!!

Archived