Passport Stamps

Check with Guest Services...I know we left our passports with them and I think they got 3 out of 4 ports stamped. Otherwise you have to bring them off the ship and ask at each port where you need to go to get them stamped.

Enjoy the Legend! She is the BEST!:)

You can ask at guest services, but the 3 times I tried (On the Glory, Freedom and Inspiration) I was told that they do not get stamps for passengers anymore. (although I have seen many reports of people that have been lucky enough. I'd imagine like anything else, it varies from ship to ship or more realistically from staff to staff.)

We will be getting ours done in September on the Legend western cruise.

Already have Grand Cayman. There are two places right by the tender dock to get them stamped. (very cool stamp with a turtle holding their flag)

Good luck.

Bill

I'd like to know the same thing about where in Bermuda to get it stamped. When we were on the Triumph and the Glory, we were told we had to get it stamped ourselves in the Bahamas. That was kind of an ordeal, but we did get it done...

I'd like to know the same thing about where in Bermuda to get it stamped. When we were on the Triumph and the Glory, we were told we had to get it stamped ourselves in the Bahamas. That was kind of an ordeal, but we did get it done...

My only passport stamp was obtained in Bermuda - instructions courtesy of Cruise Critic!

We took our passports with us off the ship on the day we took the ferry to St Georges. The ferry docks near the cruise ship/tender wharf for St Georges. Once you get off the ferry, walk onto the wharf toward the mock-up of the Deliverance. Next to that is the Bermuda Customs House. We were able to ask for our passport stamps at the customs house.

I am doing the Western Carib on Legend with my two boys. How do I get passport visa stamps in their passports at the different ports as souvenirs?

when u leave the ship - ask the locals at the security point/ officers ;) & they can point you to the correct building - It is usually close by.

• 9 months later...

I'm so bummed now, we went to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios in 2010 and I didnt know you could do this. Doing Southern Caribbean this June. I will have to check out how to get it done.

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=cojuqui&date=6-10-2012&text=Countin

PAST CRUISES:

Celebrity Solstice 6/26/09 Eastern Mediterranean

Carnival Conquest 08/10/10 Eastern Caribbean

My wife just got her new passport with her (almost new) married name on it and they didn't return the old one. So she has no stamps at all now, need to get some new ones.

Has anyone tried to do this in Freeport or Nassau? Or the Conch Republic for that matter :rolleyes:

My wife just got her new passport with her (almost new) married name on it and they didn't return the old one. So she has no stamps at all now, need to get some new ones.

Has anyone tried to do this in Freeport or Nassau? Or the Conch Republic for that matter :rolleyes:

Often they return the old one seperately. If they don't this must be new. I have about a dozen old passports.

We got ours done in Nassau. Outside in the front of Festival Place there is a security hut on the left side that has a gate. If you got to the hut and tell the guard that you'll want to get your passport stamped he'll point you across the street to a building and once inside just follow the signs.

Archived