DEAL or NO DEAL -Gem and Jewel

Journey11

FYI. Received an e-mail today from NCL telling me the following:

Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the producers of the exhilarating hit game show that has aired in over 50 countries and you can get in on the action premiering on Norwegain Gem and Norwegian Jewel.

It goes on to say to check your dailies for details and game times.

Interesting...

I just got the email and the fine print has me curious...

"By participating in the "Deal or No Deal" game you agree to be bound by the following terms:

*Eligibility: Players must be 18 years of age or older to play. In order to participate, players must pay a game fee. Players must have an established folio account in order to play. Any "Deal or No Deal" cards can only be used for the session date for which they were purchased. Any player may play an unlimited number of times. Any refunds or voided sales must be made by the player prior to the start of the session for which the "Deal or No Deal" card was purchased. If the player fails to request a refund or voided sale prior to the beginning of the session the player will not be eligible to receive a refund."

Game fee? Cards? Am I wrong in thinking it will be a little different than the TV show?

I just got the email and the fine print has me curious...

"By participating in the "Deal or No Deal" game you agree to be bound by the following terms:

*Eligibility: Players must be 18 years of age or older to play. In order to participate, players must pay a game fee. Players must have an established folio account in order to play. Any "Deal or No Deal" cards can only be used for the session date for which they were purchased. Any player may play an unlimited number of times. Any refunds or voided sales must be made by the player prior to the start of the session for which the "Deal or No Deal" card was purchased. If the player fails to request a refund or voided sale prior to the beginning of the session the player will not be eligible to receive a refund."

Game fee? Cards? Am I wrong in thinking it will be a little different than the TV show?

Is this a new bingo?:confused:

First off, forgive for not noticing the title included the name of the game. I thought it was just the OP asking a question. Duh!

Anyways, the fine print makes it look like bingo/lottery/paper based slot machine.

Just another way to get your money.

Archived