Just booked Breeze for Spring Break 2013!

PaulMedik

I'm also a little nervous about the crowding and size of the Breeze. I've heard people say they thought the Dream was really crowded and I'm afraid of it being the same on the Breeze. ...................

You are booked nice and early-plenty of time to submit loads of ES credits...Ha!!

IMDORY,

Dream was crowded and Breeze will have even more people, but I'll just avoid them and use our deck. :)

Right now I'm not booked ES until I find out for sure what our Spring Break will be, but as soon as I find out I will be switching to ES.

...... They have 4 L-shaped adjoining cabins available,(6468/6460 and 2 on the other side) but I am afraid of the noise factor below us in the lounge at night. (light sleepers) When you had deck 6 aft wraps, did you hear noise below you?

pe4all,

Not a peep from the lounge below. Noise from Lanai was only audible when standing at the rail and not too bad even then.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I booked this same cruise yesterday for me and my DS (11)! :) I too don't know when my son's official spring break will be for 2013 yet. It's always held the first week in April, so I think we'll be safe. But if for some reason the school decides to change the school schedule, we'll still be on this 8-night sailing! :D

Niquein99,

Welcome to our Pre Roll Call! We'll more than likely be on this one even if our Spring Break is a different week....if it's the next week, we'll just have to do a B2B! :D

Thanks for the answer! I got the okay to book from dh - I am now trying to figure out whether to go with the L shaped on deck 6,(smaller cabin, larger balcony - we had one once - it was okay) or move up to deck 8 balcony and hope for a price drop! When we booked Dream (a year out) the prices dropped a lot for our ES rate, and we ended up with a $1500 obc for 2 cabins. There are so few "L"s on ship - the chances of them being sold out are so great, which eliminates all chances of obc. (I know - I should pick the cabin I am happy with, and if the price goes down, it is an added bonus) I may just go with a "safer" cabin, open the balcony doors, and hope the price goes down before we sail. (price is really, really expensive for 2 cabins -the most we have ever spent on holiday cruise!) Will decide by next week when dd comes home from college!

Hi p4all and soccersharon.. yes there is a few groups all ready in the roll call forum about the Breeze.. We just booked the Nov 24 2012 cruise on the Breeze..I can't wait...cheers from Canada

• 2 months later...

:eek: And I was worried I booked far out ;) ohhh the waiting! We are doing same itinerary different ship...but your getting to go on the new ship yay!!:D maybe for 2013 we will get to book that ship but will be waiting until we get back from our 2012 cruise

I want to book for spring break 2013 also but our date wont be final til about Nov. It's still much earlier than alot of districts. If past breaks are any indication, it should be around the 11th of March. I do worry about airfare this far out. Miami is a bit far to drive but no telling what airfare will be by 2013?:rolleyes:

Archived