The Grand Princess has arrived!!

flamomo

She sailed into FLL about 10:15 tonight ..... gliding up the channel ..... silently ..... lights glittering. She looked very majestic, and enormous! What a beautiful sight!!!

I watched it too...from here in Los Angeles. Technology and satellites are some of the amazing fetes of man and his/her ideas and vision!!

Wishing all those going on the TA blue skies and calm seas..have a wonderful cruise.

I watched it too...from here in Los Angeles. Technology and satellites are some of the amazing fetes of man and his/her ideas and vision!!

Wishing all those going on the TA blue skies and calm seas..have a wonderful cruise.

Bon Voyage everyone! Take plenty of photos to share upon your return.

B

Waiting at hotel till we can board. Hampton Inn full, all with us Grand Princess cruisers.Feel like our cruise has begun already since so many of us are here.

Hi Grandmaa (Anita) .wish you were cruising with us and not watching all the way in Los Angeles.:D

Anyone get a picture of the arrival?

Grand was our first cruise, and if one of her itineraries would fit our schedule and budget, I would be happy to climb aboard.:)

If you click on 'browse archive' on the left at portfever.com, and go to 10.00 on may 4th you can see pictures of her sailing in :)

Waiting at hotel till we can board. Hampton Inn full, all with us Grand Princess cruisers.Feel like our cruise has begun already since so many of us are here.

Hi Grandmaa (Anita) .wish you were cruising with us and not watching all the way in Los Angeles.:D

Hi San Diego Sue (Gloria) Wish we were with you too..just could not work out the travel logistics. As you know Jerry will not fly coach so that was that!! Have a wonderful happy cruise. Happy Mother's Day wishes to you and look forward to seeing you when you return to Calif. Hugs to Lou...and tell Pia I will be looking for her "Live From"

If you click on 'browse archive' on the left at portfever.com, and go to 10.00 on may 4th you can see pictures of her sailing in :)

Sorry to ask, but is there a live webcam for San Pedro. Thanks

Sorry to ask, but is there a live webcam for San Pedro. Thanks

Not that I know of... there is one in Long Beach that watches over the Queen Mary and the Carnival dock...

Im waiting for her departure and see her listed now on the port schedule for a 7am departure tomorrow!??? Wondering what the real scoop is...

Stuff happens after a drydock. ;)

Wow. A 7am sailaway? That should be interesting! I hope someone gets PICTURES! ;)

I am in a hotel near the port. I can see GP from my window. Unlike most of last evening, I saw smoke starting to rise From her stacks about 20 minutes ago. she is now pulling away from the dock. Bon Voyage!

Archived