Marina questions.

azsnowbird

Can someone help me understand which of these areas is better for cabin selection. B1 or B2. Pricing is higher on B2 - and yet I thought I understood that B1 was more preferred because it's in the center of the ship. Our TA suggested B1 to us for our October cruise.

We are booked for our very first cruise with Oceania in October 2011 Eastern Med. I'm considering booking a Caribbean cruise for February and I'm wondering if there is any advantage to booking onboard in October, vs ahead of time for Feb. cruise....and if anyone has suggestions as to which of the B's is the best location.

thanks,

Debbie

If you book onboard you can get 5 % off your next cruise but I think if you book ahead of time they will also honour a new booking at the discounted rate .

I would talk to your TA

B1's on the Oct 1st cruise are $100 more than B2

so I am not sure where you see the B2's are more

It is Location Location location

If you do not have a problem with motion then go for a lower CAT

We were in a B4 Deck 7 no problems plus the larger balcony ;)

Lyn

I understand if you already have a booking you can have the 5% 'on board' booking discount applied *if* the category you have booked still has cabins available. If not then you can have the $200 credit applied. Or change categories.

On Marina we briefly spoke with the 'Ambassador' (how awkward is that all lining up in the hallway waiting a turn?) He took our booking info and submited it to 'O' to make the determination what would be applied. Our TA sent us an adjusted invoice shortly after. Very painless.

Archived