When does Celebrity come out with schedules?

GatorMomInNC

I am interested in a December 2012 cruise and was wondering when they might post their itineraries?

The schedules for 2012/2013 are on there now.

Okay, I'll try again. When I tried to use their website and clicked on the ship, itinerary, month and year that I wanted, whenever I would do 2013 either nothing would happen or I would get a different dates/itinerary than what I chose. I thought it was because those dates weren't out yet, but I must have been doing something else wrong.

Except for the Galapagos cruises, the only 2013 cruises go through April. The Summer (Alaska, Europe, etc) and Fall/Winter 2013 (Caribbean, etc) will be released next year.

I'd suggest if you are trying to find a Dec 2012 cruise, select '2012' then 'December' then your 'Desination' and try that. right now, I see 41 Dec 2012 cruises.

enjoy looking and finding a good match.

Den

Okay, I'll try again. When I tried to use their website and clicked on the ship, itinerary, month and year that I wanted, whenever I would do 2013 either nothing would happen or I would get a different dates/itinerary than what I chose. I thought it was because those dates weren't out yet, but I must have been doing something else wrong.

Are you looking for December 2012 or 2013? All the December 2012 cruises are out now, so if you did a December 2012 search you must of selected an itinerary that is not occurring December 2012 on Celebrity. If you are seeking 2013 then those will not be released until approximately April of 2012 (give or take a month).

Archived