Public restrooms on every floor??

I know this may seem like a really silly question to most, but I am wondering if there are public restrooms on every floor of the Allure? I looked on the floor plans and was very surprised to find that it doesn't seem as though that is the case. The reason I ask is because I have a medical condition and sometimes need to use the restroom quickly. I like to be educated and prepared in outings, so am just trying to figure out what my options will be.

Thank you for your help and understanding in the matter!!

I know this may seem like a really silly question to most, but I am wondering if there are public restrooms on every floor of the Allure? I looked on the floor plans and was very surprised to find that it doesn't seem as though that is the case. The reason I ask is because I have a medical condition and sometimes need to use the restroom quickly. I like to be educated and prepared in outings, so am just trying to figure out what my options will be.

Thank you for your help and understanding in the matter!!

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the public restrooms are only located on the decks where there are public venues... restaurants, theatres, boardwalk, central park, shops, pools etc, but not on floors where there are staterooms only.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the public restrooms are only located on the decks where there are public venues... restaurants, theatres, boardwalk, central park, shops, pools etc, but not on floors where there are staterooms only.

I think you are right, but I will add for the OP, respecting your condition, you may find the RESTROOM FINDER on the digital signage helpful. I know I did. You just press that button and it shows you and gives you a description of how to get there.

Oh that is wonderful to know about the restroom finder on the touch screens. Thank you very much BillOh for that information! I greatly appreciate it! I have been feeling really good lately, so think I will be fine on the ship, but being prepared helps set my mind at ease.

Yes – the restroom finder will be very valuable to you. Actually one of the only negatives I found was, in my opinion, there were too few public restrooms. They all seemed to be a very long walk form where I was.

M

^ I agree, for a ship of this size, the few restrooms are not sufficient. The "single" ones (one door, one stall) are the ones that slay me! How ridiculous.

The nicest restroom, I think, was way up top in the Viking Crown Lounge (on any RCI ship, actually). There are very few people there during the morning and daytime, and it's a nice place to read and people watch, overlooking the pool areas. :) Just sayin', if you're up there.

Archived