Dawn Princess sailing out of Sydney tonight.

dave do you think if I stand up on deck and wave you will be able to see me as we sail past fort dennison

Dont think so joanne...

However, do you have any plans for when you come through the Panama Canal?

Perhaps a flag or a sign on the port side of the ship , when you come through the last set of locks at Miraflores?

If I have the timing right , folks in Australia who sit up late , will catch you at the first set of locks, Gatun, and if we get up early here , we will catch you coming through and into the Pacific at Miraflores.:)

We stayed up late to capture pics of Barry's cruise through. No doubt we will do the same again. It will be a pleasure to have some interesting posts on here again. :)

You may need to give me a poke again :p (like the last time the Dawn Princess went thought).

I have to check out who has a balcony on that side... otherwise I will have to hang something from deck 7..... if I run out of time it might have to be my quilt.... at least from that distance it will look like a big blue blob hanging off the side of the ship...

I have to check out who has a balcony on that side... otherwise I will have to hang something from deck 7..... if I run out of time it might have to be my quilt.... at least from that distance it will look like a big blue blob hanging off the side of the ship...

Another good spot is the forward viewing deck. I think you access it from either Baja, or Aloha Deck.....although once you pass the cam , you may be out of sight. Another thought could be to hang a flag from the railings on the top deck , just under the Princess Sea Witch logo ..:D

Archived