Holyland Cruise... HELP needed please

Stuberto

Hey All,

I wondered if someone can assist regarding doing a cruise to the Holyland. Im going with my parents as a single occupant and the costs are extremely high, can you recommend some good agencies other than Bolsover (UK). Also what liners cruise to Holyland other than Royal Carribean and Celebrity? Any info appreciated, Im desperate for trip to Israel, Egypt, Athens and Rome.

Many thanks

Stu:)

Costa are restarting Holyland cruises later this year...after pulling out for a while due to problems filling the ship due to unrest - or fear of unrest by passengers who cancelled.

They offer great solo deals (hence why I sail with them), some of their ships have single cabins that have no supplement and those with twin cabins range from 30-75% single supplement depending on how far you book out from departure.

My cruise in my sig for next year is in a single cabin, with flights for just short of £3k for 37 days.

Think you posted this thread 3 days too late.

I have booked through UK TA balcony cabin on 27th September. (booked on Wednesday).

Balcony cabin cruise £525pp.

Tonight it is on sale at £1700

Celebrity Silhouette.

It might be hard to find an itinerary with all of these ports together. I think Princess offers one but it may only be on the smaller ships (which are generally more expensive per person).

I'd think you could find good deals if you want to cruise this year. Many have cancelled upcoming cruises to the Holy Land due to worries about trouble in the Middle East. Do be aware that some cruiselines have cancelled Egypt as a port stop (I believe Celebrity is one), so be sure you are looking at the most updated itinerary.

Check what Thomson cruises are doing this winter....one ship stays in the Red Sea all the season, but has a repositioning cruise before and after winter.

Your best bet, as Ally says, is with Costa, or even MSC. Other than that, there used to be short cruises which went from Cyprus....probably Louis Cruise.

Jo.

Archived