Summit was Top Notch again!

sarahc78

Just got back off the Summit and she was wonderful yet again! :D

For people who are stressed about the ferry/buses in Bermuda dont worry your pretty little heads. There were plenty of buses/ferries!

I will hopefully have my review up in a few days ;)

Just got back off the Summit and she was wonderful yet again! :D

For people who are stressed about the ferry/buses in Bermuda dont worry your pretty little heads. There were plenty of buses/ferries!

I will hopefully have my review up in a few days ;)

Sarah! I am so glad you had a wonderful trip. :D I can't wait to read your review. Did you get everything worked out with the shipboard account? How did you like that C1?

Sarah! I am so glad you had a wonderful trip. :D I can't wait to read your review. Did you get everything worked out with the shipboard account? How did you like that C1?

It was FANTASTIC!!! I am spoiled for like lol. You are going to have a blast on your upcoming trip.

The shipboard account went great, they were able to set up a cash account for us no problems. We were given a balance of $500 per room and if we exceeded that amount we would need to go to guest relations to add to it. But w/ our OBC & pre purchasing the drink packages our final bill for both rooms was $65 lol ;)

It was FANTASTIC!!! I am spoiled for like lol. You are going to have a blast on your upcoming trip.

The shipboard account went great, they were able to set up a cash account for us no problems. We were given a balance of $500 per room and if we exceeded that amount we would need to go to guest relations to add to it. But w/ our OBC & pre purchasing the drink packages our final bill for both rooms was $65 lol ;)

Awesome! I'm glad our research proved correct and you had no problems. Makes for a much better vacation!!

I'm really looking forward to my C1, 6143. It looks really great.

Welcome back ! Glad you had a wonderful vacation.

If you have a chance we are curious about a couple things - we are sailing on 5/22.

When was the muster drill?

What about the Lunch Grand Buffet? was it the last sea day? or before arriving in Bermuda.

Did you attend the Connections party, when / where was it?

Glad to hear that the bus / ferry situation is straightening out. Do you know if they were selling transportation passes at the visitor center at the Dockyard?

Thanks for your help, looking forward to your review.

I was also on the Summit 5/8 cruise. maybe I can help answer some of your questions.....

The Muster Drill is on Sunday afternoon just prior to casting off the dock. (4:15PM ) late enough that everyone was on board, and early enough that we didnt leave the dock until it was done.

The Lunch grand Buffet was on the last day at sea (Saturday) instead of having a Breakfast and then a lunch, they combined them into a Grand Buffet.

Yes I attended the Connections Party which was held on Deck 11 Aft in the Conservatory on Tuesday I think, it was just before we arrived in Bermuda and there was an invatation to attend in our doormail.

Transpertation passes were being sold at the Visitors Info booth just outside the ship, (HOWEVER on the first day ((Wednesday)) they said they did not have any 2 day passes and were selling 2 one day passes instead, But on the second day ((Thursday)) magically they were selling 2 day passes. so there were some shady things going on there.

*** now I will give you some secrets ****

1. if you wait until you board the ship, and leave the dock, to buy your drink packages they dont add sales tax so you get it cheaper.

2. Purchase the internet package on the first day and recieve 20% more

3.Select dining is MUCH better then Traditional... you can still eat the same time and there is no waiting.

4. it is much cheaper to book your excursions privately and not thru the ship, dont be afraid to haggel on the price, you can get a much better deal if you ask for a better one.

5. all of the decks go from aft to fore, keep this in mind when the show and the theater lets out and 100's of people are clogging up the elevators or blocking doorways. (take the stairs one flight up and walk to the other end of teh ship unobstructed, instead of waiting with a crowd at the elevators)

Welcome back ! Glad you had a wonderful vacation.

If you have a chance we are curious about a couple things - we are sailing on 5/22.

When was the muster drill?

What about the Lunch Grand Buffet? was it the last sea day? or before arriving in Bermuda.

Did you attend the Connections party, when / where was it?

Glad to hear that the bus / ferry situation is straightening out. Do you know if they were selling transportation passes at the visitor center at the Dockyard?

Thanks for your help, looking forward to your review.

5. all of the decks go from aft to fore, keep this in mind when the show and the theater lets out and 100's of people are clogging up the elevators or blocking doorways. (take the stairs one flight up and walk to the other end of teh ship unobstructed, instead of waiting with a crowd at the elevators)

The decks are "one way"?! :D

What is the "internet package"? I don't see that on the website.

Thanks,

Jean

I was also on the Summit 5/8 cruise. maybe I can help answer some of your questions.....

The Muster Drill is on Sunday afternoon just prior to casting off the dock. (4:15PM ) late enough that everyone was on board, and early enough that we didnt leave the dock until it was done.

The Lunch grand Buffet was on the last day at sea (Saturday) instead of having a Breakfast and then a lunch, they combined them into a Grand Buffet.

Yes I attended the Connections Party which was held on Deck 11 Aft in the Conservatory on Tuesday I think, it was just before we arrived in Bermuda and there was an invatation to attend in our doormail.

Transpertation passes were being sold at the Visitors Info booth just outside the ship, (HOWEVER on the first day ((Wednesday)) they said they did not have any 2 day passes and were selling 2 one day passes instead, But on the second day ((Thursday)) magically they were selling 2 day passes. so there were some shady things going on there.

*** now I will give you some secrets ****

1. if you wait until you board the ship, and leave the dock, to buy your drink packages they dont add sales tax so you get it cheaper.

2. Purchase the internet package on the first day and recieve 20% more

3.Select dining is MUCH better then Traditional... you can still eat the same time and there is no waiting.

4. it is much cheaper to book your excursions privately and not thru the ship, dont be afraid to haggel on the price, you can get a much better deal if you ask for a better one.

Archived