My report on the Allure of the Seas April 2011

We took a wonderful vacation on the Allure of the Seas over our spring break in April, and finally I put the finishing touches on my report. I call it a report because I created a page on a website that I hope gives a good explanation plus lots of pictures rotating through it and a short video as well.

I scanned the daily cruise log as well, so it can be downloaded as a pdf

I put this together because before we left on the trip, I was searching for information on the excursions that were offered, and just information about the ship in general. The forums here were great, but I just could NOT find out about excursions! I know others want to know as well, so I put in as much details and pictures as I could in order to help out our fellow cruisers!

I hope that everyone enjoys it as much as we did on the trip!

http://www.my-dvd-scrapbook.com/allurereport.html

Thanks for the review. I wish everyone wrote about excursions the way you do! I have been waiting weeks to get helpful responses to my questions about excursions at Labadee and Falmouth, with little success. Your reviews really evoke what your excursions were like.

But free juice in Park Cafe? Do you mean flavored water? Or maybe there's juice in the morning? This is the first I've read about it.

I don't think digression means what you think it means.

In all seriousness, I hope my family's trip rivals yours. It sounds like you had a wonderful week.

UtahCruise, nice review. I found that the naviagation screens located on each deck, helped me pick a dining venue. That way we never waited too long to eat? Did u ever eat in MDR for lunch?

Nicely done. I noted your comment about noticing you hadn't arrived at St Maartin till you looked out the window. With our cruise, they had a guy with a leafblower blowing sand off the pier that woke us up at 6am, but I didn't mind, I sat on the balcony and enjoyed the morning.

sorry on a late reply. The "juice" was Kiwi Strawberry and lemonade. I will have to say they had some of the best lemonade ever!

We didnt do MTD at all, for lunch we ate at the Park Cafe or the windjammer usually.

Archived