Oceania Marina

Parlady

We were on the Marina a few months ago out of San Francisco. At that time they did not have DVD's on board, although the TV is equipped to play DVD's. Does anybody know if they now have DVD's on board? Thanks.

We were on the Marina a few months ago out of San Francisco. At that time they did not have DVD's on board, although the TV is equipped to play DVD's. Does anybody know if they now have DVD's on board? Thanks.

Yes they do - quite a library of them too.

We did have the list of movies but I never went to get any so i am surprised they did not have any onboard

Did you ask at reception?

If they give you the list I would have thought they had them available

lyn

Parlady,

We were on the Miami to San Francisco cruise and did check at the reception desk, and at that time they had no list or DVDs on the ship. Must have got them after they got back to Miami. Do they charge, or just loan them out

John Kuehnle

• 1 month later...

Hi.. JUst noticed that you recently booked Northern Knights.. Have you made plans for transport to Heathrow on the 29th?. Marv and I are looking to share a cab early in the morning, no later than 8 am. The company I am dealing with can take any mumber of passengers. . Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Bobbi

Archived