Just back from the Pride today

behler0198

Thanks SO MUCH for posting your room pictures! It looks wonderful! It is so cool to actually see the picture of your room! I am ready to go now. :p

What time was your scheduled disembark time? We are thinking of doing self assist as our flight home is at 2:00.

Thanks again!

We did not do self assist. Our time to disembark I believe was 11:05 am and we were in zone 1 right after self assist but I think it was actually around 10:00 am when we were called to disembark. We were off the ship and on the road home by 10:45 am so we were early. When we left the port the last of the people were getting off the ship.

Having no issues it looks like you will have plenty of time to make your flight.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Thanks SO MUCH for posting your room pictures! It looks wonderful! It is so cool to actually see the picture of your room! I am ready to go now. :p

What time was your scheduled disembark time? We are thinking of doing self assist as our flight home is at 2:00.

Thanks again!

We got off Pride the week before (May 22nd) and we had a 2:00 p.m. flight as well but didn't bother doing self assist. We were off the ship about 10:30 a.m. but we were also an hour early arriving back.. Normally it's 9:00 but we got back to Baltimore at 8:00 so disembarking was a bit earlier. Seems like at least half (or more) of the ship does sell assist so it took a while for them all to get off.:)

My DW and I will be sailing on Oct 30th on the Pride. In room 6279 which in wright below your room So did you like the room and is the premium balcony that much larger?

Loved the room! We were in a regular balcony on the Carnival Legend in 2008 which is the same class ship and this room is larger. I believe it has to do with the layout of the room also. There is definitely more storage room. These rooms are right behind the elevators but I never heard a thing. The rooms seem to be tucked away alittle bit so it is really quiet. The balcony looks to be the size of an extended balcony which is larger then the standard balcony.

Enjoy your cruise

We sail on the Pride this coming Sunday. Can't wait. Your pictures were great. What class cabin is that? It looks very spacious. Glad you had a good time. Did you do the Exotic eastern?

Yes this was the Exotic eastern going to grand turk, Half Moon Cay and Freeport.

The cabin is a premium balcony cabin which is still listed as a balcony room. Not quite a suite but sure felt like one.

Have a great cruise!

Loved the room! We were in a regular balcony on the Carnival Legend in 2008 which is the same class ship and this room is larger. I believe it has to do with the layout of the room also. There is definitely more storage room. These rooms are right behind the elevators but I never heard a thing. The rooms seem to be tucked away alittle bit so it is really quiet. The balcony looks to be the size of an extended balcony which is larger then the standard balcony.

Enjoy your cruise

Can't wait for our Oct 30th Cruise! Was the ship in good shape? We have heard a few complain about it needing repairs and updating. :)

We also booked the Chef's table for dinner. If any of you have the chance and it is in your budget please try this. It is totally worth the extra money. I dont eat seafood or fish but my DH wanted to have this experience so I booked it. The Chef worked really hard to create dishes for me that had no seafood or fish in them. Me and DH were so full that we weren't even hungry for breakfast the following day.

It was awesome!

We did the Chef's table on The Crown (Princess Cruise Lines) and we loved it. It is way to much food, but we got a free cookbook and photos, which was well worth the $75 per person charge. But it was definitely a one time thing. I can't see doing it on each Cruise, do they have a tour of the ship?

We were on this sailing too and had a great time! We got married on embarkation day and had 15 people sailing with us. It was definately my best cruise ever! :D I was lucky enough to get the Private Oasis for my group on Half Moon Cay and it was even better than I had hoped it would be there. A few people in our group had seasick issues but bonine kept it from being too bad. As far as the CD, we all felt he was mostly invisible throughout the cruise. We saw him at the nightly show & 2 other times throughout the week. Coming home to a heatwave has been rough. It's hotter here than it was on the islands!

Also, hats off to our dining room waiters Subhan and I Made, they were amazing. We had Anytime dining and sat in the upper level at table 307 if you would like to have them as your waiters.

These employees really work very hard but always took the time to say good evening, good morning and always with a smile.

We had them too and waited if they weren't available. They were absolutely awesome. Especially Subhan. Subhan said he'll still be there in September when we go back. AWESOME!

Thanks for the pictures. I am looking forward to the Pride next year.

I tried to book one of the premium cabins but we have three of us:(

I looked at the ocean suites but the addition cost is too much.

We booked a extended balcony:)

We also were on this cruise-it was truly wonderful. There really are not enough good adjectives to describe our trip. Definitely check out the Ivory Bar with the Piano Sing-Alongs at night, they are a blast and the singer Roger is really good. We saw a couple of shows, I liked the Vroom one the best of the three we saw. We also went to David's Steakhouse the one night, it was fabulous. No problems with chair hogs (just took over some chairs that had definitely not been occupied for a while!) Crew was great and the ship is beautiful. I especially loved the buffet areas on Lido-the ceiling inside is awesome. I would 100% cruise on the Pride again!

Thanks so much for the replys on the disembark info and times! I appreciate it!

We are really looking forward to this room--so glad to hear that you had no issues with any noises from the hall or the elevator.

Thanks again!

Hi

We'll be on Pride in a few weeks and I was wondering if the dining room and the theater are cold. I can remember one cruise that was so cold in those places, I couldn't wait to get out.

Thanks

Hi

We'll be on Pride in a few weeks and I was wondering if the dining room and the theater are cold. I can remember one cruise that was so cold in those places, I couldn't wait to get out.

Thanks

It did get a little chilly at times but I always carried a sweater.

Have a wonderful Cruise!:D:D

What kind of room safe do the Pride cabins have? Are they they number pad or the kind you swipe with an old gift card? Thanks so much!

They were the kind that you swiped a card. DH used his drivers license.

Can't wait for our Oct 30th Cruise! Was the ship in good shape? We have heard a few complain about it needing repairs and updating. :)

I did see some rust on our balcony and other areas but I really didnt see anything that bad! I chalked that up to the salt air.

The ship was clean and nothing else stood out at me!

My room was clean, the common areas were in good shape and clean. Dining room and Theatre were in good shape and clean.

I didnt really see any issues but then again I wasnt looking for them either. I was there to enjoy my cruise.

I was 2 days into our cruise before I even really noticed the nude pictures. Again, I wasnt looking for those either.

Have a wonderful cruise

I thought of something else to ask....Were there any electrical outlets by the bed? Have to plug in my husbands CPAP or I will get NO sleep! lol

Sorry, I do not think there were any outlets by the bed. The only outlet I seen was on the desk wall by the phone.:(

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived