help me get to jost van dyke!!!

hladygirl

It's not advisable to go to Jost unless it's a ship excursion. It's pretty far, and too many things can happen that could delay your return.

There is a water taxi that makes daily trips leaving at 9 a.m., but I don't know what time it returns. Maybe you can find it by googling?

Last Christmas, I took a cruise that stopped in St. Thomas from 7-6. I used VIBE charters. Set up a taxi to pick me up when I got off the ship. Had a great time at JVD. Enjoyed the drinks at the Soggy Dollar bar and the buffet. The Captain called the taxi driver when we got close to St. Thomas. Got back to the ship with an hour to spare.

I also looked into Big Blue Charters and have heard good things on this board about them.

The island and water are beautiful. Quiet and relaxing. Good luck with your planning

Here is the Ferry Schedule from St. Thomas to Jost Van Dyke. Remember this is Island Time...Your ship may be on Ship time. Also...remember to bring your passport off the ship as JVD is in the BVI!

www dot bestofbvi dot com/info/bviferry_jost_stt.htm

Archived