Please to tell me, why I would----

bcnvcanada

Please to tell me, why I would like to sail on the celebrity Constellation. Good points. Dinning? Dress code? what I can't bring on board ( I like

sparkling mineral water, permited? How much are the daily tips to staff?

Are there lots of day time activites? Thanks for an insight.

I would suspect that you would like sail on the Constellation because the itinerary is the perfect one. Then, the price is within your spending range. Then perhaps the ship is to your liking and then the dining and so on.

Please to tell me, why I would like to sail on the celebrity Constellation. Good points. Dinning? Dress code? what I can't bring on board ( I like

Tips = $11.50 pp per day, an extra $3.50 pp pd for the Butler if you are in a suite, an extra $0.50 pp pd (I think) in CC-Class cabin.

Food and service excellent with the addition of S-Class restaurants and other upgrades, personnel outstanding, good shows, Piano Entertainer Perry Grant is a fixture in Micheal's Club. U-Tube him. He performs every night except two. You may take water, soda, non alcoholic drinks, and (I think) two botteles of wine. We cruised in her in March/April this year. Fantastic Cruise.

Daytime activites: Trivia, pool activities, computer classes, lechtures, cooking Demos, BINGO, dance classes, scrapbooking, movies, drinking, eating, ect.

Dress code: Smart Casual every night except Formal nights. There can be up to three formal nights depending on the length of cruise. Smart Casual in the Specialty Restaurants even on formal nights. Casual in the buffet in the evening, they do ask you to follow the dress code elsewhere in the ship. ~ Ric

I can't really tell you what you'd like since I don't know you...

I do gather that you ususally cruise on Princess or HAL since a majority of your recent past posts have been on those boards...

The next dizsconnect here is that I don't really know HAL first hand as that is one cruise line on which I have never sailed...

From what I understand second hand from HAL cruisers, I think you would find Celebrity fairly similar in terms of elegance and service...

I can tell you that Celebrity is superior to Princess int terms of food and service, IMHO...and Celebrity ships are far better designed and less crowded than similar sized Princess ships...

The Constellation is a 91,000 gross ton ship that carries only 1,950 passengers at full double occupancy...and it is a very well designed ship--easy to get around, very uncrowded feel...

Archived