All Things Explorer of the Seas! -- Part 2

We requested the same time and same waitstaff every night, and were accommodated. They even went out of their way to make sure 3 couples could sit together half way through the week when we realized we enjoyed dining together. The first night they had to change our tables, but it was fine the rest of the time.

We responded at almost the same time!

Actually it was your review I read that I was referring to in my post:)

Thanks for writing a great review. It sounds like you had a great time and I hope we have as great a time (we're travelling on the same itinerary you did).

We responded at almost the same time!

Actually it was your review I read that I was referring to in my post:)

Thanks for writing a great review. It sounds like you had a great time and I hope we have as great a time (we're travelling on the same itinerary you did).

I was just about to post the same thing, but you beat me to it.

I loved writing the review almost as much as I loved our trip. I hope you have a fabulous trip. We sure did. St. Thomas was my favorite, although Labadee is very relaxing and beautiful.

I loved writing the review almost as much as I loved our trip. I hope you have a fabulous trip. We sure did. St. Thomas was my favorite, although Labadee is very relaxing and beautiful.

Thanks! I'm sure we will and I'll add my review when we come back.

Thanks alot Mike, That was very generous of you to put all that info down. I'll try to attend as much as possible. Look forward to meeting all of you.

We will leave here around 11 am.

I have to go get a loaner phone, as Verizon told us today that my cell phone is not capable of international dialing. Last I looked PR and USVI were voting and using American money.

Have to keep in touch with hubby while away. It's getting mighty cold here in NY.

Safe travels all.

Look for my Christmas Decorations and CC sign :) Chris

Thanks alot Mike, That was very generous of you to put all that info down. I'll try to attend as much as possible. Look forward to meeting all of you.

We will leave here around 11 am.

I have to go get a loaner phone, as Verizon told us today that my cell phone is not capable of international dialing. Last I looked PR and USVI were voting and using American money.:rolleyes:

Have to keep in touch with hubby while away. It's getting mighty cold here in NY.

Safe travels all.

Look for my Christmas Decorations and CC sign :) Chris M...

Your review was great!!!

I can't wait until our trip next year.

Can you get free wakeup calls on the Explorer (on our past cruises, we've been able to do this through an automated system on the telephone and was wondering if they have something similar)?

You might also place a breakfast room service order for a certain delivery time. They will call you about half hour before delivery.

How are the production shows on Explorer? We went to one on Liberty, but I just couldn't get over the lack of plot. The singing and dancing was very good, but without a plot to follow it is difficult for me to watch. Anyone have a more positive experience?

How are the production shows on Explorer? We went to one on Liberty, but I just couldn't get over the lack of plot. The singing and dancing was very good, but without a plot to follow it is difficult for me to watch. Anyone have a more positive experience?

What kind of plot would you like????????

What kind of plot would you like????????

Anything lol. I enjoy musicals, but the songs usually have a meaning in relation to the rest of the show. On the RCI production shows (at least the ones we've seen), there is nothing connecting each song to the next. I suppose we will try one of them--any recommendations on particular shows?

• 3 weeks later...

Have a great holiday everyone...I see our favorite ship is in port today..and I'm not there....

not sure what they mean about this little detail....uh, Miss Megr1125 you are not on the manifest, you don't have a reservation/ticket/seapass and therefore you can't come on the ship....:mad::D

hope santa brings y'all a cruise!

Guess I'll have to wait til November to get back on

Happy Holidays to all

=megr1125;31703331]Have a great holiday everyone...I see our favorite ship is in port today..and I'm not there....

not sure what they mean about this little detail....uh, Miss Megr1125 you are not on the manifest, you don't have a reservation/ticket/seapass and therefore you can't come on the ship....:mad::D

hope santa brings y'all a cruise!

Question please regarding EOS "my time dining". I've read that you may pre-reserve a time slot. From RCCL website: Ready to reserve? If you've reserved through a Certified Vacation Planner or on the web simply call (800) 590-6218 or email openseating@rccl.com (please include your reservation number and the number of guests in your party.)**

My question is: how far out do you call/email for the my time dining reservation? as soon as I make the reservation/6 months out/2 months out?

Thank you.

Question please regarding EOS "my time dining". I've read that you may pre-reserve a time slot. From RCCL website: Ready to reserve? If you've reserved through a Certified Vacation Planner or on the web simply call (800) 590-6218 or email openseating@rccl.com (please include your reservation number and the number of guests in your party.)**

My question is: how far out do you call/email for the my time dining reservation? as soon as I make the reservation/6 months out/2 months out?

Thank you.

I believe it is after final payment has been made. At least that has been my case also after online check in.