All Things Explorer of the Seas! -- Part 2

Thanks for your responses. I like to dine 6:30/7:00 and was afraid if I chose 6:00 p.m. first seating dining time it might end up being 5:30 p.m. Don't mind pre-paying gratuities.

I pick 6:45 for our MTD

If we are at the port late I move it to 7:30

Thanks for your responses. I like to dine 6:30/7:00 and was afraid if I chose 6:00 p.m. first seating dining time it might end up being 5:30 p.m. Don't mind pre-paying gratuities.

Hello, "crusingisthewaytogo."

Pardon us for intruding, but could you please have a look at a post that we left for you on another thread -- about 36 hours ago -- a thread that we believe you have not yet seen (although you posted messages on it a VERY long time ago). We could really use your help.

Thanks very much for considering it. Here is a link to our new post on that other thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=31769402&postcount=8

Edited by jg51

Emmy, I only see a Carnival ship???

I know LOL as soon as I posted they moved the cam to focus on the Carnival ship that will leave soon. :(

Not sure of the departure time of Explorer. She came in about 1130 or so this morning.

Here is a photo of her sailing into Port Canaveral earlier today about 1230 pm

tl00000749.jpg

Oh, I do love this ship!!!! Just wish they would take her to dry dock and do all the work that she needs done. Balconys, water pipes, etc. She's one of my favorites!

Patty

Oh, I do love this ship!!!! Just wish they would take her to dry dock and do all the work that she needs done. Balconys, water pipes, etc. She's one of my favorites!

Patty

Ours too Patty, ours too.

She is our favorite as well, it will have been 11 years when we step back on board May 19...WE got " hitched" on her in 2001...and the count down is on for our "NO KIDS ALLOWED" cruise...

I know LOL as soon as I posted they moved the cam to focus on the Carnival ship that will leave soon. :(

Not sure of the departure time of Explorer. She came in about 1130 or so this morning.

Explorer is leaving tonight at 11PM

Edited by celtcruiser

I'll be boarding the Explorer on the 27th and just wondering if anyone can give me some info on the gym, like hours of operation and if any classes are offered. I figure, with as much as I'm going to be eating, I better be working it off at the same time.

Also, if anyone has any pictures of standard inside cabin, that would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a recent 10 day Cruise dinner menu for the Explorer of the Seas. Can anyone help me? I know this info was available on the "All Things Explorer" 1, but I can't find it on the new "All Things Explorer" 2.

of course like a nut i forgot to photograph them or even write stuff down,

BUT formal nights are the 2nd night, and 2nd to last night if that helps...and the fisherman's plate, a/k/a lobster night is the 2nd formal night...

I'll be boarding the Explorer on the 27th and just wondering if anyone can give me some info on the gym, like hours of operation and if any classes are offered. I figure, with as much as I'm going to be eating, I better be working it off at the same time.

Also, if anyone has any pictures of standard inside cabin, that would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks!

Gym is 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. They have all sorts of classes but most cost money. They also have the jogging track on deck 12.