All Things Explorer of the Seas! -- Part 2

Are there robes in the cabins? (Balcony room)

Normally no robes in a D/E balcony stateroom, unless you are Platinum or above in Crown & Anchor. However, if you ask the stateroom attendant, they may be able to find some for you.

Edited by clarea

Normally no robes in a D/E balcony stateroom, unless you are Platinum or above in Crown & Anchor. However, if you ask the stateroom attendant, they may be able to find some for you.

Thank you, only need one. DH isn't a robe wearing guy. :)

They have a small pool for toddlers that has a little slide in it. They have to be trained to go in big pools.;)

We are in the beginning stages of potty training now. Not sure where we'll be in a few weeks, so I just wanted to know what our options will be.

Anyone have pictures of 1366 balcony room ? Just interested in seeing !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if you go to voyagerclass.com (or voyager class in search) there wll be many pictures of cabins. they may not be he exact one but you should get an idea of what it is like.

I've been on the Explorer before, but this time we'll have my 3 yr old son. Is anyone familiar with the Adventure Seas area??? Is it a just a pool? Do kids have to be potty trained?

Kimmy, we're sailing on the same cruise. I've done the research on the rules regarding the pools and kids who are not potty trained because our grandsons are joining us the following week to Bermuda. Explorer does not have a kid's pool where they allow swim diapers. Please don't allow your son to use it since he is not potty trained.

Kimmy, we're sailing on the same cruise. I've done the research on the rules regarding the pools and kids who are not potty trained because our grandsons are joining us the following week to Bermuda. Explorer does not have a kid's pool where they allow swim diapers. Please don't allow your son to use it since he is not potty trained.

I never said I would take my son in the pools if it's not allowed, that is why I was asking. If he is not potty trained by the time of our cruise then we will make due!

I never said I would take my son in the pools if it's not allowed, that is why I was asking. If he is not potty trained by the time of our cruise then we will make due!

That's good to hear! :) Never said you would, just asked you not to. So many people think the rules and policies don't apply to them and as you can see from the responses, Cruise Critics don't always have the correct answers.

• 2 weeks later...
Rothermel is my maiden name.:) Not that common.

It's not that common! We're from a little town in PA where almost everyone is a Rothermel lol, but outside this town I hadn't heard it before I married into it!

~Jacqui~ Sent from my iPhone using Forums