Live from the Oasis Royal Suite

Congratulations on your 25th

AND WOW. That RS is amazing. We get to try out our first ever cruise on Oasis next April, we've got a room several doors up from the RS with the larger balcony. I will have to stalk someone coming out of the room and follow them to the bar, get chatting and see if I can get an invite back! lol

Steve, I embarrassed to say that I did not know who "Perry" was. Does this mean that I am getting old????:eek:

No worries Gordon.....my 2 teens keep me in the loop whether I like it or not;)....here ya go http://youtu.be/VKUAtMT_g_I

Congratulations on your 25th

AND WOW. That RS is amazing. We get to try out our first ever cruise on Oasis next April, we've got a room several doors up from the RS with the larger balcony. I will have to stalk someone coming out of the room and follow them to the bar, get chatting and see if I can get an invite back! lol

Just don't ring the doorbell and run:p

Steve, the PVC model of the Oasis arrived this afternoon. It looks great and huge (but in scale :D) next to the models Robbie has from his Independence, Navigator and Disney cruises. He is thrilled! I just wanted to thank you again for doing this for us.

CC'ers are the greatest people! :)

(P.S. Have you given any thought to how you're going to top this 25th anniversary cruise? ;):D)

(P.P.S. to Ocean Boy - Perry is the platypus from Phineas & Ferb, a Disney cartoon show. He is a secret agent that is always foiling the plans of the evil mad scientist Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Too much info, I know. It's sad at my age.)

Phineas-And-Ferb.jpg

~ Judy

(P.P.S. to Ocean Boy - Perry is the platypus from Phineas & Ferb, a Disney cartoon show. He is a secret agent that is always foiling the plans of the evil mad scientist Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Too much info, I know. It's sad at my age.)

~ Judy

Thank you. Now I can consider myself one of the enlightened ones.:)

:p OMG, was this a surprise our did your wife know in advance? It looks so luxurious!!!:) I may need to stop shopping so much, and start saving more! Looks like you had a wonderful place to celebrate, congratulations!!! May you have many more happy years together!

OMG, was this a surprise our did your wife know in advance? It looks so luxurious!!! I may need to stop shopping so much, and start saving more! Looks like you had a wonderful place to celebrate, congratulations!!! May you have many more happy years together!

I am not good at surprises:o....so yes, she knew....THANKS:)

Steve, the PVC model of the Oasis arrived this afternoon. It looks great and huge (but in scale) next to the models Robbie has from his Independence, Navigator and Disney cruises. He is thrilled! I just wanted to thank you again for doing this for us.

CC'ers are the greatest people! :)

(P.S. Have you given any thought to how you're going to top this 25th anniversary cruise?

(P.P.S. to Ocean Boy - Perry is the platypus from Phineas & Ferb, a Disney cartoon show. He is a secret agent that is always foiling the plans of the evil mad scientist Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Too much info, I know. It's sad at my age.

Phineas-And-Ferb.jpg

~ Judy

Glad to help out:)and happy your grandson like it...one of these days our cruise paths will hopefully cross.

Dh and I just celebrated our 25th on May 31st at a Ritz in Half Moon Bay, CA. It was wonderful.....BUT I would love the RS on Oasis.( We took 5 cruises last year and he said enough:() I have never been on Oasis or Allure and we are planning on going in 2 years for my 50th b-day, so I think I need to send dh these pics of the RS. What a great surprise for my b-day......Lol!:D

Hope you have an absolute wonderful anniversary cruise and you enjoy many more!!

Now thats what I call a bathroom!!!! I just want the shower!!!!

I don't know. All that money for an RS and they can't even put a transporter tube shower in there.:mad: What were they thinking about when they designed the suite?:p:D

I was on the cruise with Steve. I helped set up a Cabin Crawl for the Meet & Mingle group. We had a nice assortment of balconies on the menu but no suites. Steve promised us a "surprise". I was hoping for a junior suite. Needless to say we were all very surprised to find out we were going to see the Royal Suite. Thanks Steve for the great surprise!

Here is a picture with some of the M&M crew inside the Royal Suite

IMG_4466.jpg.4bc43a43b781b6a8828e7a4259494e38.jpg

Sorry, bad memory. 12236 S

12236 is a great cabin....yes it is one of the larger JS balconies. The balcony will angle a very slight bit towards the forward portion. Great location and private as that is against the side of the Royal Suites master bedroom.

12236 is a great cabin....yes it is one of the larger JS balconies. The balcony will angle a very slight bit towards the forward portion. Great location and private as that is against the side of the Royal Suites master bedroom.

Thank you very much for the info! :cool::D

WOW what a room. For my 60th B'd we did the RS on the Grandeur. It was wonderful. Still a great room and the bathroom is to die for. Smaller ship, small price. But it was still wonderful to be pampered. Our room steward had someone come in and play happy birthday to me on the piano. It was great.

Congrats on your 25th Anniv.

Irene

wow what a room. For my 60th b'd we did the rs on the grandeur. It was wonderful. Still a great room and the bathroom is to die for. Smaller ship, small price. But it was still wonderful to be pampered. Our room steward had someone come in and play happy birthday to me on the piano. It was great.

Congrats on your 25th anniv.

Irene

wow!! Thank you for posting the pics steve and im sure you had a great 25th anniversary!

• 4 weeks later...

Bahathree, one more question about this JS. Will we have loungers on the balcony or just 2 chairs and a table?

Archived