Kids on TA RC Mariner of the seas Oct 26, 2011?

stormyitaly

The best place to find out will be the roll call for your cruise. But I doubt there will be many. On our Solstice TA I asked one of the few children how many were onboard, and she said six! But I know there were a few toddlers in addition to the group eligible for the kids club. Not many will take their kids out of school for that long a cruise. EM

I don't know about RC, Princess will tell you how many kids if you call and ask. You can try. But, as others mentioned, there will be very few. We did a Seattle/Sydney in Sept/Oct a few years ago and our son was one of 6 kids. He enjoyed it very much - a lot of extra attention and activites that don't usually occur.

Thanks guys! We just got back from a 13 day Holy Land and there were about 20 total in the 6-11 group. That was fine. I am hoping for at least that. If not, we were told the KC will still be open, but I am sure we will have tons of family time :)

Hey StormyItaly!!! Sasha's mom????

It's Patti - Annie's Mom.

We had a blast on the Mariner! Annie really misses all the kids she met. She still talks about everyone from the cruise.

Wish we could do this sailing with you.

Take care, and send me a private message with your email. I've got some great photos of the kiddos!

Patti

We have a 9 year old daughter and an 11 year old son. Just wondering if they will have any friends. Thanks!

You may not see any children on this cruise given the time of year and the length of the cruise. As others suggested you can check the roll call for your cruise line to see if anyone is traveling with children.

Keith

Hey StormyItaly!!! Sasha's mom????

It's Patti - Annie's Mom.

We had a blast on the Mariner! Annie really misses all the kids she met. She still talks about everyone from the cruise.

Wish we could do this sailing with you.

Take care, and send me a private message with your email. I've got some great photos of the kiddos!

Patti

Nice to hear from you! I wish you could do this sailing too! Hoping there will be a group about the same size as our trip??? Do you have another cruise booked yet?

We probably won't do another cruise this year. We've got a trip to the Caribbean (Bonaire) planned end of July.

We'll look at booking another cruise next year around the same time - end of May/first of June. I'll keep you posted on what we do, but it will probably by end of year before we start looking.

Keep in touch!

Patti

Archived