Flight Arrangements after cruise

Viking3

IF the ship arrives on time, IF there are no weather issues, IF there are no customs/immigration delays, and IF you carry your own bags off straight to a cab (15 minutes & $24+tip flat rate ;)) you will make it.

IF anything goes wrong you're in trouble. :eek: I would look for another flight after noon. Good luck! :)

I would not book this flight. There is risk you will miss it.

I would book a flight that is after 12:00 Noon.

Remember on top of the items that have been mentioned every so often the customs agents in Miami pull people and go through all their luggage.

Keith

You need to be off the ship and out the door by 9am. Since a couple thousand other people on the ship are also trying to get off at the same time, chances are you won't! I would say book a 11am flight if the ship came in at 6am but not a 8am arrival back into the pier. Customs can (and sometimes does) hold up the ship and people getting off of it. When I was on Enchantment a few years back, customs held the ship until 10am when we arrived at 7am. If everything goes perfect, you can make a 11am flight but there is a 75% chance you won't make it.

Archived