Allure - DH surprised me, need some help re cabin

I am a big planner but hubby surprised me with 30th anniversary cruise on Sept. 11 Allure. Not enough time to do extensive research on cabin/locations, etc. Can anyone give me some advise on great location/area for cabin, want ocean view, bigger balcony if reasonable. Heard these cabins are available, 6194, 6592, 6604, 7202, 6202... your thoughts! Thanks in advance!

I just wanted to say congrats, were celebrating our 10th anniversary. I don't know any cabin information, I just knew I wanted a boardwalk balcony cabin and the travel agent did the rest, but maybe someone on the roll call can help or post the question under the ALLURE section, you may get an answer quicker.

I am a big planner but hubby surprised me with 30th anniversary cruise on Sept. 11 Allure. Not enough time to do extensive research on cabin/locations, etc. Can anyone give me some advise on great location/area for cabin, want ocean view, bigger balcony if reasonable. Heard these cabins are available, 6194, 6592, 6604, 7202, 6202... your thoughts! Thanks in advance!

they are all D1's which have bigger balconies. some are at the end with a little smaller, and some have connecting rooms.

therefore 6194 is the only one with the biggest balcony and no connecting room. the cabins are all the same size for balcony's. 182 sq ft:)

Archived