Wine packages

Hi Everyone!

Would someone who has recently sailed on the Aurre of the Seas provide me with some information regarding the wine packages , what the cost is of each package and how many bottles they contain. Which package would be the best one to select for vintage red wines.

Thanks in advance Sherry .

Hi Everyone!

Would someone who has recently sailed on the Aurre of the Seas provide me with some information regarding the wine packages , what the cost is of each package and how many bottles they contain. Which package would be the best one to select for vintage red wines.

Thanks in advance Sherry .

Check out this post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=29550179#post29550179

We got the Platinum package and had 7 bottles. The Platinum package had more choices than the Gold package did. There were many red wine choices.

I could not find the link to this since this was one of the things we could order with our reservation. You should be able to access a list of the wines in each package as part of the order process. You can also order this after you board the ship.

If you want vintage reds, the package is not for you. while the diamond package has some nice drinkable wines none are vintage. Only a few on the list will give you your moneys worth based on by the bottle pricing! Do your homework and if its fine wines your looking for your stuck buying by the bottle.

Archived