Norwegian Sun

GTO-Girl

I have never sailed NCL before but am looking at possibly going out of Port Canaveral.

I'm a little confused as I was looking at the ship reviews for the Sun and see where the latest reviews are showing it in the Baltics.....:confused:

My question is will they bring the Sun back to PC or has it been replaced with another? And if the Sun is in the Baltics are there any NCL ships leaving out of PC at the present time?

Thanks....

I have never sailed NCL before but am looking at possibly going out of Port Canaveral.

I'm a little confused as I was looking at the ship reviews for the Sun and see where the latest reviews are showing it in the Baltics.....:confused:

My question is will they bring the Sun back to PC or has it been replaced with another? And if the Sun is in the Baltics are there any NCL ships leaving out of PC at the present time?

Thanks....

The Sun is currently in the Baltics but will return to Port Canaveral in October.

the sun is a great ship i was on her in march and will be back next march if all goes as planned! as everyone else said The sun will be back in PC in October.. Hopefully When NCL new ships come out there will a ship in PC year round

Thanks....

The Sun, my favorite ship, does the Baltic in the summer and the Caribbean in the winter, alternating between the Western and the Eastern Caribbean.

Nita

the sun is a great ship i was on her in march and will be back next march if all goes as planned! as everyone else said The sun will be back in PC in October.. Hopefully When NCL new ships come out there will a ship in PC year round

You sure you don't want to cruise the last week of Feb with us?

Nita

You sure you don't want to cruise the last week of Feb with us?

Nita

Is that spring break week? we were looking at the western same cruise we took last yr except different stops

we are booked on the sun sailing out of port canaveral in jan 2012 so i guess it is heading back to the usa before then.

many cruise ships head for the europe during the summer but head back for the winter months.

Archived