Ken Rush is bald!

Just off the Allure, had a great time! Just letting everyone know that due to a bet with management and the cruise director staff, and the fact that we raised over $20,000 for make-a-wish, Ken Rush shaved his head yesterday morning! I took tons of pictures that I will post in my review!

That is an awesome amount. We were onboard the week before you and I don't remember the amount but it was substantial too. I wish they had announced the silent auctions each day more as I think they would have done even better. There were some great deals to be had each day by bidding.

His was the third time I had Ken as my cruise director, and as you can see, it was only my fourth RCCL cruise. Needless to say, when I saw his face on the Aquaheater screen I was not very happy! But, I must say, he was MUCH better than the last two times he was my director. He is definitely my favorite so far, better than Mike on Navigator. On our cruise alone, we raised over $23,000 for Make-A-Wish, and Ken said that so far for the month of June on the Allure of the Seas alone, they have raised over $60,000. Quite impressive if you ask me!

LOL!

After reading your pre-cruise posts here for the last couple of months, I;m looking forward so much to reading your review!!!!

I'm getting there! I have way too many pictures (over 2,100 :eek:) to go through and upload before I will start my review!

Just off the Allure, had a great time! Just letting everyone know that due to a bet with management and the cruise director staff, and the fact that we raised over $20,000 for make-a-wish, Ken Rush shaved his head yesterday morning! I took tons of pictures that I will post in my review!

Can you please upload a picture of the cabin? Was the couch by the door or balcony?

His was the third time I had Ken as my cruise director, and as you can see, it was only my fourth RCCL cruise. Needless to say, when I saw his face on the Aquaheater screen I was not very happy! But, I must say, he was MUCH better than the last two times he was my director. He is definitely my favorite so far, better than Mike on Navigator. On our cruise alone, we raised over $23,000 for Make-A-Wish, and Ken said that so far for the month of June on the Allure of the Seas alone, they have raised over $60,000. Quite impressive if you ask me!

Will773 you stayed in the same cabin i will be in. can you upload a picture so i can see it? Thank ou Adam.

Will773 you stayed in the same cabin i will be in. can you upload a picture so i can see it? Thank ou Adam.

I'm getting there! I just started my review. The bed was by the balcony.

• 1 month later...

Archived