2462 on valor

LindyWebb

Iv had that room and Id say its good and bad both. I liked that the wall of closets was right outside our bathroom. Very handy to reach and we didnt have to clutter up the bathroom.

Good, you have two windows, instead of just one and the one window is very nice with a table and two chairs. I enjoyed that.

Its a little tight to squeeze past the bed and there is a litle bit of vibration in the floor.

I took pictures, but forgot to save them when i reformatted, but Im sure they are posted in the threads about cabin questions. I also had the one opposite, 2465. Lol on purpose.

It looks like a good cabin to me. The MDR above it is carpeted so you should not hear a lot of noise. Maybe just the song & dance stuff the night the waiters put on their performance, but you aren't under the galley so I don't think it will be bad.

Im trying to find pictures. These used to be 1As, so there are special threads on them. Just looking and trying to find them. Hold on.

Here is a picture on Valor of the opposite 2465, but the curtain is over the 2nd window.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2752283290062547426mvydeS

im looking thru some more for better pictures. I know there are some on this thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=158375&highlight=2462

Looking for my own pictures, which I know are on CC .. somewhere .. lol

The biggest downside is all ships have vibration in the floor that far aft. .. but then some swear by aft cabins, go figure. Its not bad, but you are going to notice it for sure.

More than offset to me by having the 2nd full sized window as this cabin is twice as long along the hull.

Booked that cabin for a B2B a while back when it was still selling as a 1A - half as much as OV! Made the B2B possible. Still our favorite non balcony cabin of all time. Big, wide, roomy, 2 big windows - heaven. Keep it - you'll love it!

Archived