Is Anyone Else Checking The Royal Caribbean Site Hourly

Not hourly but regularly. Do you think the site will crash? Will the prime cabins be booked by a select group with their email adresses on an A list? Or is the hype limited to cruise tragics seeking sensation and novelty?

Sadly I am

I am hoping they are going to release the itineraries for the Voyager, I know they said the 11th but I am too impatient.

Paul

Looks like CC didn't like my post from last night.:rolleyes:

Try today, you should be a happy little vegemite. :)

Have seen the starting prices for the 1 nighter 23rd November, 2012

Inside - $289

O/view - $369

Balcony - $469

Junior Suite - $559

Hi, I have received an email this morning saying the new itinereries will be released tomorrow!:)

Great - I want to combine a short Asia cruise with the Singapore to Sydney next March and I, like others, am sick of waiting. But, hey, should we be waiting for the WOW sale - that should probably be next Sept (if same as last year) but can we wait? Perhaps not with the good price for the Singapore to Sydney.

Rosie

Is it up yet, i cant seem to find it

The RCI (Au) site is standard and up all/most of the time - just not yet showing any cruises for Voyager of the Seas past October 2012, when she is supposed to re position to OZ.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/

Presumably the re positioning and OZ based cruises will be released on Monday 11 July with appropriate fanfare etc over the weekend.

There is a Voager Class Site that is very pretty.

http://www.voyager-class.com/index.html

Hi, I have received an email this morning saying the new itinereries will be released tomorrow!:)

Sorry, my email was dated yesterday!

I have received the email today with the sailings for Voyager, Radiance and Rhapsody!

Cheryle

What email? From which company? I can't find the itineraries anywhere?

(Can you tell I am desperate!)

This is as far as you get at the mo, the travel agents don't know either.

Paul

http://www.royalcaribbeaninternational.com.au/rcfilelibrary/Files/Pdf4/RCI_2012-13_Program_Release.pdf

I am really disappointed with the xmas itineraries to the South Pacific.

There was a great 12 night xmas cruise on Radiance that was going to Champagne Bay that has now been shortened and they have dropped Champagne Bay sigh...

I don't want to go to NZ again I already have free flights to NZ with air points and we are going in the next cruise hmmm!

Lautoka anyone?

What does everyone think?

I think the Singapore to Fremantle might be the one for us so we can check out the Voyager but I am seriously going to look at Solstice closer now.

Try your travel agent now. The complete itineraries and pricing for the three RCCL ship 2012-13 were released at midnight last night. I have them so everyone else should.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm disappointed that they changed the itineraries. Originally, they posted a 3/22/13 Australia New Zealand and then an 4/9/13 South Pacific which would have resulted in only a B2B. Now, they inserted a Queensland on 4/9/13 so if you want to do the A/NZ and sail back to Hawaii you need to do three cruises - a B2B2B - which can be a price deal breaker for many people.

Archived