St. Thomas restaurant

Lumenosis

We are getting married on Brewers Bay Beach in December this year. I am looking for restaurant ideas for after the ceremony lunch. There will only be four adults and one infant. Something close to the pier would be ideal so we can get back to the ship easily. Wikkid was recommended to us but I would love to hear some opinions.

I was not sure about taking our son in a taxi as we wont have a car seat.

What ship will you be on? There are 2 docks.

There's a nice restaurant not too far from Brewer's at the Best Western Emerald Beach hotel.

The only other nice restaurant that's close to Wikked is a sushi place Beni Iguana.

We are getting married on Brewers Bay Beach in December this year. I am looking for restaurant ideas for after the ceremony lunch. There will only be four adults and one infant. Something close to the pier would be ideal so we can get back to the ship easily. Wikkid was recommended to us but I would love to hear some opinions.

I was not sure about taking our son in a taxi as we wont have a car seat.

A favorite place I had dinner in St Thomas is Virgilios. I'm pretty sure they are open for lunch....very pretty restaurant with good food.

Lumenosis: If your dock is Havensight, Wikked is in close proximity, overlooks Yacht Haven Grande. In December there will be plenty of megayachts to see.

If your ship docks at Crown Bay, there are several restaurants in Frenchtown. Craig and Sally's for high end (although indoors and no view), Bella Blu (again indoors, but excellent food) or Hook, Line and Sinker (a bit more casual, but open windows on a small marina.)

Unfortunately, the taxis aren't real concerned about car seats....

You will be docking at Havensight. Wikked is right next to Havensight in a fancy marina called Yacht Haven Grande (Google it:)). I lived on the Island for many years and when I return on a cruise meet friends at Wikked for a nice lunch. It is not fancy, but it is fancy enough and very enjoyable to lunch with a lovely water/yacht view!:)

B.

We will be on the Carnival Glory, I don't know where we will be docking. Has anyone eaten at Wikkid? Is it good food? Does not need to be fancy.

Yes, I have also eaten at Wikked. It is not fancy but is in a pretty spot looking out at the water and the food & drinks were good. There were large iguanas running around all over the place so don't get freaked out by them. I think it would be a good place for a meal after your wedding. Look here:

http://www.wikkedrestaurant.com

• 1 month later...

Archived