Savings certs & balcony discount

Hi,

I can't get on the RCI UK website right now & can't remember the rules. Could someone in the meantime tell me if we are entitled to apply a savings certificate to a booking we have in January.

We booked this on our last cruise so have been given obc & balcony/suite discount but I notice there is also a savings certificate for the sailing. Are we also entitled to this?

Thanks.

Lorraine.

Hi,

I can't get on the RCI UK website right now & can't remember the rules. Could someone in the meantime tell me if we are entitled to apply a savings certificate to a booking we have in January.

We booked this on our last cruise so have been given obc & balcony/suite discount but I notice there is also a savings certificate for the sailing. Are we also entitled to this?

Thanks.

Lorraine.

Hi Lorraine, if your rules are the same as ours on this side of the pond, since you booked on board, your booking bonus was the OBC and either the balcony discount or the C&A Savings Certificate.

Hi Lorraine, if your rules are the same as ours on this side of the pond, since you booked on board, your booking bonus was the OBC and either the balcony discount or the C&A Savings Certificate.

Hi Patti

Yes the rules on this are the same here in the UK :D

Hiya,

Not sure about official rules but we have just had a small discount from a new savings certificate applied to our 2nd Jan monarch sailing. We booked it as part of a longer two cruise trip direct with the RC call centre who gave us obc when we booked originally last february. So we have had both :-). Only got revised invoice today. Maybe we were just lucky to get both but it's worth a try!

Should have mentioned will be in a JS and also got platinum discount.

The rule says that you cannot have both the balcony discount and a savings certificate applied to the same cruise.

I hope for your sake that you have slipped through, but do not be surprised if one of these disappears off your booking.

:)

This is the reply I recieved last week regarding the same question. ;)

Crown & Anchor Society #

RE: Coupon Redemption

Dear Ann:

Thank you for your e-mail. If you receive a coupon for the ship and sailing date you would like to sail on, and you have reserved your space prior to the book by date you may submit your coupon for application. If you are booked with a travel agency, please contact that agency for assistance. If you are booked directly with Royal Caribbean International, please submit your coupon using one of the following methods:

1.) You may e-mail the following to our Coupon Redemption Center at coupons@rccl.com:

Your name

Your Crown & Anchor Society membership number

Ship and sail date

Your reservation number

Coupon option or offer code

2.) You may fax your coupon to 1-866-222-5150. Be sure to include all of the above details.

3.) You may mail your coupon to us at the address below. Be sure to include all of the above details.

Royal Caribbean International

ATTN: Coupon Redemption

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

*Please note: We are unable to advise if a coupon is applicable to your reservation as there are many determining factors. Additionally, the Crown & Anchor Society is unable to apply a coupon via e-mail request.

If you have any further questions, please contact our office at 800-526-9723.

Ann, we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon.

Sincerely,

Marie Shelton

Crown & Anchor Society

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?

Call: 1-800-526-9723, 8 AM to 11 PM EST, Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM EST Saturday-Sunday

(Outside the United States or Canada: +1-316-554-5951)

Visit our Web site: www.royalcaribbean.com

E-mail us: crownandanchor@rccl.com

Write us: Crown & Anchor Society

P.O. Box 026053

Miami, FL 33102-6053

*** Be sure to keep your Crown & Anchor Membership Number handy and always provide it every time you book a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation to get all the benefits to which you are entitled. ***

No idea Liz, I sent an email to them via C&A UK, this was the reply. :confused:

Very strange ..oh well as long as C&A have answered that is a good thing :D Although our UK C&A are usually very good at answering queries these days...much better now than they were when it was an outside dept.

Archived