Rock Wall

Because you don't show your seapass when you are going on the flowrider, rock wall or skating rink...the workers just see the band on your wrist and know you are good to go...it is much more simple with the bands for all involved, guests and workers..Especially on the flowrider...My husband could care less about wearing a band on his wrist all week, afterall he wears a Juvenile Diabetes band everyday...

Well on Oasis, other than the Flowrider, showing your seapass for the rock wall, ice skating, as well as the zip line is exaclty what you do.

Well on Oasis, other than the Flowrider, showing your seapass for the rock wall, ice skating, as well as the zip line is exaclty what you do.

:confused: Anyone been on FOS recently could confirm how the waiver issue is being handled. :rolleyes: Do not typically wear a watch in the summer due to tan line, so I wouldn't wear the band either. Who puts the band on you, could you make it loose enough to slip on/off with a little bit of effort?

:confused: Anyone been on FOS recently could confirm how the waiver issue is being handled. :rolleyes: Do not typically wear a watch in the summer due to tan line, so I wouldn't wear the band either. Who puts the band on you, could you make it loose enough to slip on/off with a little bit of effort?

Just home Sunday from FOS....

At ice skating, you get a handstamp AND a color dot/sticker on your seapass card (different color for different sessions).

Nothing at Wall.

Didn't do Flowrider.

At ice skating and the Wall, they have an iPad type of computer there. They swipe your SeaPass card to see if you signed waivers online...which, we all did. My husband didn't sign his till just before the cruise, and none of his waivers showed up as 'signed'. So, he had to electronically sign them again...we didn't. Guessing "too close" to sailing, it doesn't register?

and to Texmike... My son is 12 yrs old and deathly afraid of heights (altho he LOVES coasters :confused: ). He went to a local rock climbing wall last fall for a classmate's bday party...never got more than 3 ft off the ground. We were in the pool one day and he asked me if the Wall was open. I didn't think it was at the time, and asked him why. He said he was thinking of doing it. :eek: Ooookkkaaaayyyy....

Well, we went the last sea day, and don't ya know, that boy climbed ALL the way up and rang the bell. :eek: I about you know whated in my shorts! But...I am SO proud of him.

The wall is 42 ft high...200ft above sea level. Well, at least on Freedom....I would assume they are all the same height?

Archived