Insignia Photos: large collection

noiselab

From a ship visit in Copenhagen, I have posted an extensive collection of photos of the public areas of the ship. There are also a number menus to enjoy vicariously. Finally, I have photographed the entire side of the ship in fairly high resolution to help you in you stateroom selection.

Most photos are high resolution, so to zoom, place your mouse over the photo and a menu will pop up on the right side of the screen. O is for original, i.e. full size.

Enjoy

Carsten

Thank you for posting; very helpful! You are a great photographer; I enjoyed looking through your other albums also.

Are these high dynamic range photos?

No, there are just shot with my good old D700 without flash, and sometimes a tad of postprocessing to lift the shadows. And yes, to be nerdish, active D lighting is set to automatic, so its does give a touch of "HDR" effect, but not in the real sense of the word.

Carsten

OMG is this turning into a photo forum ;-)

From a ship visit in Copenhagen, I have posted an extensive collection of photos of the public areas of the ship. There are also a number menus to enjoy vicariously. Finally, I have photographed the entire side of the ship in fairly high resolution to help you in you stateroom selection.

Most photos are high resolution, so to zoom, place your mouse over the photo and a menu will pop up on the right side of the screen. O is for original, i.e. full size.

Enjoy

Carsten

Carsten:

Thank you for sharing those lovely photos with us. We will sail on her sister ship Regatta next June. Really looking forward to it. This will be our first cruise with Oceania.

Ricky

• 4 weeks later...

Archived