Room number not on ship?

OK,,We have a cruise all paid for,,I have fun pass,luggage tags printed,have receipt showing I paid in full,,,I go to the ships deck plans,,Victory,,enter our stateroom number,,it says "That number not on this ship". When we arrive in San Juan if this room is not on the ship what/where will we be put? This is my Platinum cruise. No Im not gonna give you our room number,,I have checked the ship plans several times.

OK,,We have a cruise all paid for,,I have fun pass,luggage tags printed,have receipt showing I paid in full,,,I go to the ships deck plans,,Victory,,enter our stateroom number,,it says "That number not on this ship". When we arrive in San Juan if this room is not on the ship what/where will we be put? This is my Platinum cruise. No Im not gonna give you our room number,,I have checked the ship plans several times.

Can you give us a little more information like what exact number does it show on your luggage tag? Maybe we can help you find it. Many times I've had my cabin assignment changed after I've printed my boarding pass, so I not only check right before we leave, I always ask when I'm checking in what cabin they show me in.

Well, if you wouldnt tell the cabin #, no one here can check or comment on it either.

It could be one of those wierd cabins they squeezed in, like the 299 numbers on Fantasy class.

Have you called your booking agent so they can check?? I dont see what anyone here can tell you about a cabin # you cant locate on deck plans. I would call.

Can you give us a little more information like what exact number does it show on your luggage tag? Maybe we can help you find it. Many times I've had my cabin assignment changed after I've printed my boarding pass, so I not only check right before we leave, I always ask when I'm checking in what cabin they show me in.

OP already said they arent going to tell us.

You will be assigned lounge chairs on Lido deck.

Sorry that no one on here can help you if we don't know what cabin # we are looking for. I understand maintaining your privacy, but you will have to call someone who you do feel comfortable in giving this information to help you out.

I am sure they will have a room for you, it is not like a hotel where they may overbook.

Just a suggestion..... If you are using the 'find your stateroom' tool on the Carnival deck plans page......I have found it does not work.... I have typed in several cabins that are obviously right there in the deck plans and it shows cabin not found.

You should just look at the number of your cabin and scan the appropriate deck to see where it is located. If the cabin number starts with a 2 you'll be on the main deck (deck 2). If the cabin number starts with a 6, you'll be on the Upper Deck 6.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise!

Well if you aren't going to tell us your cabin number then I'm not sure we can help too much other than to say make sure you are using the right format.

Deck 1 Riviera cabins start with 12, 13, 14

Deck 2 Main cabins start with 22, 23, 24

Deck 6 Upper cabins start with 62, 63, 64

Deck 7 Empress cabins start with 72, 73, 74

Deck 8 Veranda cabins start with 82, 83, 84

Deck 9 Lido all cabins start with 92

Deck 10 Panorama all cabins start with 10

Deck 11 Spa all cabins start with 11

Archived