No packages in the mail from Carnival?

Hellolost

I just booked our first cruise on the Carnival line. The woman told me that they do not send me anything in the mail. Is this right? When I sailed with Princess I got a nice package in the mail describing everything I needed to know, what not to bring, excursion information, luggage tags, etc.

She said I would do everything online. I guess I am the type of person who likes to thumb through stuff as I wait for my cruise. I am kind of bummed out that I won't be getting anything at all. Even a informational brocure about the ship :confused:

correct, carnival does not mail you anything. You can access all the information you need once you log into carnival site. Inside your edocs is a funpass and other important infomaton you will need

Yep, they stopped mailing out the paper stuff a couple of years ago. You can go online to download the informational brochure....everything you need to know about dining, dress codes, laundry, etc. etc. etc.

I hate to tell you but Princess doesn't mail stuff out anymore either. You have to look at excursion options online, book them online, print your boarding pass, cruise summary and luggage tags - just like on Carnival. Same for Holland America too.

I think the e-way is the way of the world now...this reminds me...does Carnival even still send out the quarterly glossy magazines in the mail any more? I can't even remember the name of the publication now:confused:

Currents, I think. And no.. Haven't gotten one in a while..

Archived