I Like Princess but...

Stevesan

Having cruised on GP about 6 weeks ago, after booking another cruise (again on GP) for 10 weeks time I was dismayed to find most of the info previously stored on Personalizer had vanished, and some that was retained was out of date by 7 years. What's the point of inputting this info if they can't seem to record and keep it.

Get a grip Princess................

This issue sounds to me like a problem with browser settings rather than the Princess website. Have you tried checking or changing settings for saving cookies, clearing history or temporary internet files?

Any easy way to test this type of problem (browser settings) is to try using a different browser to visit the Princess site, the most popular being Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera.

Say What????? This has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

I have not had similar sign-on problems on princess.com.

Actually I have a had a problem signing on to Princess.com, but only today. It kept telling me that they couldn't find my email address and then that my password was incorrect. I even had them email my password again because of the problem. Still took a few times to get through, but I finally did. Just figured it was a glitz today...hopfully gone later.

Archived