Packing Light

Twibbs

Congratulations!

Packing light is GREAT. No checked baggage, no lost bags, fewer hassles picking outfits while on vacation. We do one carry on a piece and then we each carry a "bag". I have a small book bag sized back pack that does double duty as our Port Bag for water, passports bug spray etc while in Port or on the beach. My wife, carrys a LL Bean canvas bag for books snacks etc. That way we have a little extra space to bring things home.

Have a great trip!:D

I'm a Baggallini addict. I'll use the Baggallini Messenger bag (a small sling backpack) for my purse, and I'll put it in a Baggallini Only Bag when I board the plane - a bigger tote-style bag that fits under the seat.

Not precisely, as the point was not to have to wait on checked luggage. Here's hoping he can make it all fit. He should be able to, he's the master packer in this relationship...to the point that he packed my bag when I left for my last cruise, along with a collapsible duffel because he knew I'd never get it all back in once I unpacked it all!

However, I will concede that a slinky dress takes up much less room than dress pants & shirts for him, but I did tell him we could send it to be ironed, 'cause he doesn't iron at all and I don't iron on vacation!

I suggest you both get the compression bags. Not the kind you need the vacuum for, but the kind you roll up. It will squish your clothes down so it'll all fit with room to spare. I rarely have anything wrinkle with them, but you can either take a travel sized spray bottle filled with Downy wrinkle release, or like you said send anything wrinkled out to be ironed. :D

I suggest you both get the compression bags. Not the kind you need the vacuum for, but the kind you roll up. It will squish your clothes down so it'll all fit with room to spare. I rarely have anything wrinkle with them, but you can either take a travel sized spray bottle filled with Downy wrinkle release, or like you said send anything wrinkled out to be ironed. :D

I have some of those. I planned on getting more, and yeah, we might be able to fit everything in then. :D

Now I'm pondering whether I could use those and fit all my clothes into a packing cube...

Several years ago I found a reversible dress with a coordinating sweater. The dress is very lightweight and slinky. I can wear it with or without the sweater for different looks. Maybe you could find something like that or a reversible skirt.

Sewut

Several years ago I found a reversible dress with a coordinating sweater. The dress is very lightweight and slinky. I can wear it with or without the sweater for different looks. Maybe you could find something like that or a reversible skirt.

Sewut

i think www.travelsmith.com has these reversable articles. they have some great stuff on the site. and they dont wrinkle.

I have a number of cute little dresses, every single one of which will wrinkle as much as possible.

I'm planning on dress-shopping at some point. I found a swimsuit that I love, and that's about the amount of shopping I'm willing to do in one month. :P

My husband and I have not checked our bags in at least 10 years (except for the time we flew to Hawaii the day AFTER the whole liquid bomber attempt thing occurred... the restrictions were so high that day we couldn't really bring much on the plane). We each own a Samsonite roll-aboard suitcase... dimensions are the largest that you are allowed to fit into the overhead compartment. We take two "big" vacays per year which require us to fly... one for New Years (my birthday) and one for 4th of July (our anniversary).

It helps that we usually travel to warm weather locations because it's easier to fit more clothes in the bag since warm weather clothes are smaller. Just for reference of clothing, I am an "average" size woman - 5'7" - size 8 clothing - size 8.5 shoes. My husband is 6'2" - 210 lbs. - size 14 shoes. We have no problem wearing items more than once and we don't do laundry on vacation unless it's free! I feel like we change our clothes a lot when we are on a cruise (one outfit for shore excursions, change into something casual on the boat, something nicer for dinner, etc.), so we always unpack our suitcases... hang things in the closet and put the rest on the closet shelves. That way we can put things back and anything that is really dirty and not wearable again gets put on the bottom shelf of the closet.

No matter the temps, I wear a lightweight shirt with pants or capris on the plane with slip-on Skechers or flip flops. I tie a light hoodie sweatshirt around my waist too. This way I'm wearing clothes that would take up more room in a suitcase, and I always get cold on the plane anyway.

For a 7 day cruise, this is the average of what I pack (we usually fly in a day early and stay an extra day, so we'll call it 9 days total)...

- 2 dresses for formal nights (I choose ones that won't wrinkle that I can roll up)

- 1 pair of dressy slacks that I can wear to dinner multiple nights

- 1 pair of heels that goes with both dresses and the slacks

- 10-15 pairs of underwear and 3-4 bras (these take up such little room, I bring enough to be able to have extra... I roll them and put them in the plastic pouch that is attached inside the suitcase)

- 2 sports bras, 2 pairs of gym shorts, 2 gym shirts (yes, we actually make it to the ship's gym most days!) We hang up our gym clothes afterwards so that we can wear them multiple times.

- 1 pair of sneakers, 5 pairs of socks (I rarely wear socks on warm weather vacations... I usually only wear them to the gym. I roll up the socks and pack them INSIDE the sneakers. I shove other things inside the sneakers too like a nightlight and whatever other small things will fit)

- 1 lightweight hoodie (worn on plane)

- 1 long sleeve light sweater to be worn in the dining room, showroom, etc.

- 2 pairs of "sleeping shorts" and 2 "sleeping T-shirts"

- 3 pairs of shorts

- 2 pairs of capris

- 3 casual skirts

- 12 shirts / tops / tank tops - some dressy, some casual

- 2 swimsuits

- 2 swimsuit cover-ups

- 3 pairs of flip flops

- 1 mesh travel backpack (to carry on shore excursions)

- 1 curling iron

- 1 travel hairdryer

- my makeup bag containing the "non-liquid" cosmetics

- sometimes we pack our own snorkels / masks / water shoes which are contained in a small mesh sack

In my backpack (which counts as my "personal item" that fits under the seat) I pack the following...

- 2 cameras (I bring my "nice" camera for onboard pics and my pocket size camera that's waterproof for shore excursions)

- magazines

- laptop (my husband and I both have laptops, but for "flying" vacations we usually only bring one... and if it's a cruise we don't even use it on the ship unless we want to watch movies)

- a few Netflix DVDs (great for delays at the airport!)

- my Ziploc bag full of 3 oz. or less travel toiletries (They sell everything in small sizes these days - including higher SPF sunblock!!!) Remember that you aren't limited to just one Ziploc. My stuff usually takes up about 1.5 Ziplocs and my husband's only takes up half of one so we combine. If we are on a vacay where we are staying in a lot of hotels, I am one of those crazy frugal people that takes all the hotel shampoos and soaps home with me, so I sometimes have a third Ziploc full of stuff on the way home... lol!

- my small jewelry case (nothing valuable... just and assortment of cheap earrings and necklaces to wear on vacay)

- my purse, cell phone & charger, wallet, etc. (I bring a flat cross body purse on vacay since I don't carry everything in my wallet around with me)

- 2 pairs of sunglasses

- pen and paper

- deck of cards

- healthy snacks for the plane (we don't much food, ESPECIALLY if we are going on a cruise!)

- empty plastic water bottle that can be refilled and brought ashore (we just recycle these after the trip)

My husband's packing is a little more difficult since his clothing items are larger, but I think men have it easier in the clothing department anyway! He also wears pants / jeans on the plane with his one pair of sneakers and carries a hoodie. His suitcase consists of the following...

- 1 suit (folded nicely into the mesh compartment in the lid of the suitcase)

- 2 dress shirts and 2 ties

- 2 pairs of slacks

- 1 pair of shoes that go with both his suit and slacks

- 10 pairs of underwear

- 10 undershirts

- 3 pairs of shorts

- 3 polo shirts

- 5 T-shirts

- 2 pairs of gym shorts and 2 gym T-shirts

- 1 pair of flip flops

- 10 pairs of socks (shoved into his shoes)

His backpack usually holds the laptop, magazines, a Ziploc of 3 oz. or less liquids, his toiletry kit (razor, etc.), cell phone, wallet, empty water bottle, etc.

Yes, all of this fits in the suitcase! I roll everything which allows me to pack it in tighter. I put the sneakers and heels on the bottom of the suitcase and pack things in around them and then put another layer of things on top. In the pocket in the "lid" of the suitcase I put the flip flops and mesh backpack. Our suitcases have the extra zipper which allows you to expand it, so on trips where we are going to be going from hotel to hotel we'll expand the suitcases... that way we don't have to pack intricately... then the day we fly out we collapse it back to regular size and pack it well again.

I feel like checking luggage is a waste of $$$ and time! I also feel like if I, being a woman who loves clothes, shoes and accessories, can pack it all in, everyone can!!! The best thing to do is just make sure that you have a lot of items that match each other... that way you don't have to worry about so many extra pair of shoes and such. Somehow even though I feel like I pack light, I STILL come home with items that I didn't even wear! So, just remember, you really don't need as much as you think you do!!! No one is going to care if you wear the same sweater in the showroom every night!!!

I have to rethink my packing list as my carry-on, which is the size you are packing everything in, only fits my makeup and toiletries which includes body, lotion, gel and spray. I think I will have to change my list ha, ha :). Now if you noticed I am sailing July 2012 and no, I am not that nutty to make my list up yet. I happen to still have my list in my pc from my 1st cruise. OMG, if I ever lost it :eek:.

I have to rethink my packing list as my carry-on, which is the size you are packing everything in, only fits my makeup and toiletries which includes body, lotion, gel and spray. I think I will have to change my list ha, ha :). Now if you noticed I am sailing July 2012 and no, I am not that nutty to make my list up yet. I happen to still have my list in my pc from my 1st cruise. OMG, if I ever lost it :eek:.

Quick! Email it to yourself!

I was the world's worst over-packer! My husband called my suitcases Bagzilla and Son of Bagzilla.

Then we needed to take a trip with just carryon's and I am converted!

Look for packing lists online (I use Rick Steves). I don't take exactly what it suggests, but use it as a starting place.

I then pile my things in 3 piles before I pack.

1. have to take

2. would like to take

3. luxury items.

From them I take out duplicates, decided if I like something well enough to have it take up suitcase space.

I also read a lot of packing tips (pack things inside shoes, place undies in a zip top bag and remove air). I also use items that can do double duty. My bathing suit cover up doubles as a nightgown, flip-flops work as slippers.

We did a two week transatlantic cruise followed by a week in Italy with just carryons, so it can be done.

The other bonus is that the cabin stays so much neater without all the extra stuff sitting around!

Have a great cruise

Look into a reversible dress. On one cruise I took 1 pr long black slacks and wore 2 different sheer tunics over a tank for dress evening. And 1 pr white linen capris and different tops for the rest of the nights. Our friends thought I had brought a ton of clothes. And it was only tops. After dinner I changed so I would not mess up my outfits. Have given up the long formal gowns and DH is wearing a dress shirt no tie to dinner. His suit and shoes took up so much room and if you fly it's expensive to pay for an extra suitcase like we did on our last cruise. Remember you are on vacation, don't stress over clothes. You can always pick up a t-shirt or top at your first port.

I've hit another kink in my nefarious plot - I ordered 2 travel skirts. They arrived, but apparently I've shrank. Large is HUGE on me. My jeans are a 10 or 12. This doesn't compute.

I've re-ordered one of them in medium, but the other color is only available in large.

*pouts*

They're cute, too!

My husband and I have not checked our bags in at least 10 years (except for the time we flew to Hawaii the day AFTER the whole liquid bomber attempt thing occurred... the restrictions were so high that day we couldn't really bring much on the plane). We each own a Samsonite roll-aboard suitcase... dimensions are the largest that you are allowed to fit into the overhead compartment. We take two "big" vacays per year which require us to fly... one for New Years (my birthday) and one for 4th of July (our anniversary).

It helps that we usually travel to warm weather locations because it's easier to fit more clothes in the bag since warm weather clothes are smaller. Just for reference of clothing, I am an "average" size woman - 5'7" - size 8 clothing - size 8.5 shoes. My husband is 6'2" - 210 lbs. - size 14 shoes. We have no problem wearing items more than once and we don't do laundry on vacation unless it's free! I feel like we change our clothes a lot when we are on a cruise (one outfit for shore excursions, change into something casual on the boat, something nicer for dinner, etc.), so we always unpack our suitcases... hang things in the closet and put the rest on the closet shelves. That way we can put things back and anything that is really dirty and not wearable again gets put on the bottom shelf of the closet.

No matter the temps, I wear a lightweight shirt with pants or capris on the plane with slip-on Skechers or flip flops. I tie a light hoodie sweatshirt around my waist too. This way I'm wearing clothes that would take up more room in a suitcase, and I always get cold on the plane anyway.

For a 7 day cruise, this is the average of what I pack (we usually fly in a day early and stay an extra day, so we'll call it 9 days total)...

- 2 dresses for formal nights (I choose ones that won't wrinkle that I can roll up)

- 1 pair of dressy slacks that I can wear to dinner multiple nights

- 1 pair of heels that goes with both dresses and the slacks

- 10-15 pairs of underwear and 3-4 bras (these take up such little room, I bring enough to be able to have extra... I roll them and put them in the plastic pouch that is attached inside the suitcase)

- 2 sports bras, 2 pairs of gym shorts, 2 gym shirts (yes, we actually make it to the ship's gym most days!) We hang up our gym clothes afterwards so that we can wear them multiple times.

- 1 pair of sneakers, 5 pairs of socks (I rarely wear socks on warm weather vacations... I usually only wear them to the gym. I roll up the socks and pack them INSIDE the sneakers. I shove other things inside the sneakers too like a nightlight and whatever other small things will fit)

- 1 lightweight hoodie (worn on plane)

- 1 long sleeve light sweater to be worn in the dining room, showroom, etc.

- 2 pairs of "sleeping shorts" and 2 "sleeping T-shirts"

- 3 pairs of shorts

- 2 pairs of capris

- 3 casual skirts

- 12 shirts / tops / tank tops - some dressy, some casual

- 2 swimsuits

- 2 swimsuit cover-ups

- 3 pairs of flip flops

- 1 mesh travel backpack (to carry on shore excursions)

- 1 curling iron

- 1 travel hairdryer

- my makeup bag containing the "non-liquid" cosmetics

- sometimes we pack our own snorkels / masks / water shoes which are contained in a small mesh sack

In my backpack (which counts as my "personal item" that fits under the seat) I pack the following...

- 2 cameras (I bring my "nice" camera for onboard pics and my pocket size camera that's waterproof for shore excursions)

- magazines

- laptop (my husband and I both have laptops, but for "flying" vacations we usually only bring one... and if it's a cruise we don't even use it on the ship unless we want to watch movies)

- a few Netflix DVDs (great for delays at the airport!)

- my Ziploc bag full of 3 oz. or less travel toiletries (They sell everything in small sizes these days - including higher SPF sunblock!!!) Remember that you aren't limited to just one Ziploc. My stuff usually takes up about 1.5 Ziplocs and my husband's only takes up half of one so we combine. If we are on a vacay where we are staying in a lot of hotels, I am one of those crazy frugal people that takes all the hotel shampoos and soaps home with me, so I sometimes have a third Ziploc full of stuff on the way home... lol!

- my small jewelry case (nothing valuable... just and assortment of cheap earrings and necklaces to wear on vacay)

- my purse, cell phone & charger, wallet, etc. (I bring a flat cross body purse on vacay since I don't carry everything in my wallet around with me)

- 2 pairs of sunglasses

- pen and paper

- deck of cards

- healthy snacks for the plane (we don't much food, ESPECIALLY if we are going on a cruise!)

- empty plastic water bottle that can be refilled and brought ashore (we just recycle these after the trip)

My husband's packing is a little more difficult since his clothing items are larger, but I think men have it easier in the clothing department anyway! He also wears pants / jeans on the plane with his one pair of sneakers and carries a hoodie. His suitcase consists of the following...

- 1 suit (folded nicely into the mesh compartment in the lid of the suitcase)

- 2 dress shirts and 2 ties

- 2 pairs of slacks

- 1 pair of shoes that go with both his suit and slacks

- 10 pairs of underwear

- 10 undershirts

- 3 pairs of shorts

- 3 polo shirts

- 5 T-shirts

- 2 pairs of gym shorts and 2 gym T-shirts

- 1 pair of flip flops

- 10 pairs of socks (shoved into his shoes)

His backpack usually holds the laptop, magazines, a Ziploc of 3 oz. or less liquids, his toiletry kit (razor, etc.), cell phone, wallet, empty water bottle, etc.

Yes, all of this fits in the suitcase! I roll everything which allows me to pack it in tighter. I put the sneakers and heels on the bottom of the suitcase and pack things in around them and then put another layer of things on top. In the pocket in the "lid" of the suitcase I put the flip flops and mesh backpack. Our suitcases have the extra zipper which allows you to expand it, so on trips where we are going to be going from hotel to hotel we'll expand the suitcases... that way we don't have to pack intricately... then the day we fly out we collapse it back to regular size and pack it well again.

I feel like checking luggage is a waste of $$$ and time! I also feel like if I, being a woman who loves clothes, shoes and accessories, can pack it all in, everyone can!!! The best thing to do is just make sure that you have a lot of items that match each other... that way you don't have to worry about so many extra pair of shoes and such. Somehow even though I feel like I pack light, I STILL come home with items that I didn't even wear! So, just remember, you really don't need as much as you think you do!!! No one is going to care if you wear the same sweater in the showroom every night!!!

GREAT information!!! This is the way we pack also, ever since our luggage was lost on our way to a Mediterranean cruise from Istanbul. Fortunately, we arrived 3 days early, and our luggage eventually found us. From that point on, it was only carry on for us. Rick Steves website and videos are a big help.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I'm going to do this even more dangerously...I'm going to try taking a backpack instead of a rolly bag.

This could get scary.

LOL!!

I just ordered and received a white gauze top/pants set..and I've just ordered it in Navy blue...We're doing a 5 day, (GT, HMC, Nassau) plus two days before the cruise...

My clothing list will be both pantsuits ( 4 days worth of options, right?) 1 pair of shorts, and two tops, MAYBE three. Two bathing suits, one cover up, sandals and water shoes. Undies and Jammies.

• 2 weeks later...

My list MIGHT be getting close to done. So, do y'all think all of this will fit in a carry-on bag + personal item? Anything obvious I'm still missing? BS is my fiance, so that's why there's random BS in my list. ;)

Clothes

[ ]1 Skirt

[ ]1 Skort (looks like a skirt, but has shorts underneath)

[ ]2 Dresses

[ ]Bra

[ ]Windbreaker

[ ]Pyjamas

[ ]Sandals

[ ]Sun pants

[ ]Sun shirt

[ ]Swimsuit Coverup (doubles as a dress)

[ ]3 Tank Tops

[ ]5 Underwear

[ ]VFFs

[ ]3 Swimsuits

[ ]Sun Hat

Electronics

[ ]Alarm Clock

[ ]Extension Cord

[ ]iPad Camera Kit

[ ]Memory Cards

[ ]Power Strip

Toiletries

[ ]Comb

[ ]Condoms

[ ]Nail Clippers

[ ]Q-Tips

[ ]Razors

[ ]Toothbrush

[ ]Clorox Wipes

[ ]Shout Wipes

[ ]Baby Wipes

[ ]Sinus rinse

3-1-1 (for TSA)

[ ]Toothpaste

[ ]Shampoo

[ ]Deodorant

[ ]Hair Gel

[ ]Moisturizer

[ ]Chap Stick (Purse)

[ ]Aloe

[ ]Thieves' oil (my spray fragrance/disinfectant)

[ ]Superglue (FAK)

[ ]Antiobiotic Salve (FAK)

[ ]Soy Sauce Packets

[ ]Almond Butter

[ ]Bug Spray

Miscellaneous

[ ]Kid Scissors

[ ]Tape

[ ]Massager

[ ]Waterproof Watch

[ ]Clothespins

[ ]BIG Ziploc

[ ]Ziplock Bags

First Aid Kit (in Purse)

[ ]Mole skin

[ ]Waterproof bandaids

[ ]Sea Bands

[ ]Gatorade packets

[ ]Allergy Medicine

[ ]Antacid

[ ]Band-Aids

[ ]Tylenol

[ ]Aleve

[ ]Motion Sickness Meds

[ ]Duct Tape

[ ]Immodium

[ ]Sudafed

Papers (in Carry Bag)

[ ]Passports

[ ]Plane Tickets

[ ]Boat Tickets

[ ]Marriage License

[ ]Cruise Luggage Tags

Carry Bag (Under Seat on Plane)

[ ]Camera Charger

[ ]Cell Phone

[ ]Cell Phone Charger

[ ]iPad

[ ]iPad Charger

[ ]Papers

[ ]Cable Ties

[ ]Sewing Kit

[ ]Dry erase marker

[ ]Vitamins

[ ]Crystallized ginger

[ ]Tanka Sticks

[ ]Purse

Purse (in Carry Bag, will take on excursions - small backpack)

[ ]Wallet with DL & Credit Card & AAA Card (will use for safe)

[ ]Twistie ties for locking bag

[ ]First Aid Kit (in baggie)

[ ]Nail File

[ ]Waterproof Camera (disposable unless we can borrow a digital one)

[ ]Earbuds

[ ]Flashlight/Watch

[ ]Safety pins

[ ]Sharpie (in baggie)

[ ]Business Cards (in baggie)

[ ]$1s & $5s

[ ]Umbrella (depending on weather)

BS

[ ]Contact Lens Solution

[ ]Extra Contacts & Glasses

[ ]Fan

[ ]Swim Trunks

Buy in Miami

[ ]Sunscreen

[ ]Wine

Wear on Plane

[ ]Jeans

[ ]Tank top

[ ]Hoody

[ ]Mary Jane Shoes with lightweight socks

Updates are in bold.

Clothes

[ ]1 Skirt

[ ]1 Skort (looks like a skirt, but has shorts underneath)

[ ]2 Dresses

[ ]Bra

[ ]Windbreaker

[ ]Pyjamas

[ ]Sandals

[ ]Sun pants

[ ]Sun shirt

[ ]Swimsuit Coverup (doubles as a dress)

[ ]3 Tank Tops

[ ]5 Underwear

[ ]VFFs

[ ]3 Swimsuits

[ ]Sun Hat

Electronics

[ ]Alarm Clock

[ ]Extension Cord

[ ]iPad Camera Kit

[ ]Memory Cards

[ ]Power Strip

Toiletries

[ ]Comb

[ ]Condoms

[ ]Nail Clippers

[ ]Q-Tips

[ ]Razors

[ ]Toothbrush

[ ]Clorox Wipes

[ ]Shout Wipes

[ ]Baby Wipes

[ ]Sinus rinse

3-1-1 (for TSA)

[ ]Toothpaste

[ ]Shampoo

[ ]Deodorant

[ ]Hair Gel

[ ]Moisturizer

[ ]Chap Stick (Purse)

[ ]Aloe

[ ]Thieves' oil

[ ]Superglue (FAK)

[ ]Antiobiotic Salve (FAK)

[ ]Soy Sauce Packets

[ ]Almond Butter

[ ]Bug Spray

Miscellaneous

[ ]Kid Scissors

[ ]Tape

[ ]Massager

[ ]Waterproof Watch

[ ]Clothespins

[ ]BIG Ziploc

[ ]Ziplock Bags

First Aid Kit (in Purse)

[ ]Mole skin

[ ]Waterproof bandaids

[ ]Sea Bands

[ ]Gatorade packets

[ ]Allergy Medicine

[ ]Antacid

[ ]Band-Aids

[ ]Tylenol

[ ]Aleve

[ ]Motion Sickness Meds

[ ]Duct Tape

[ ]Immodium

[ ]Sudafed

Papers (in Carry Bag)

[ ]Passports

[ ]Plane Tickets

[ ]Boat Tickets

[ ]Marriage License

[ ]Cruise Luggage Tags

Carry Bag (Under Seat on Plane)

[ ]Camera Charger

[ ]Cell Phone

[ ]Cell Phone Charger

[ ]iPad

[ ]iPad Charger

[ ]Papers

[ ]Cable Ties

[ ]Sewing Kit

[ ]Dry erase marker

[ ]Vitamins

[ ]Crystallized ginger

[ ]Tanka Sticks

[ ]Money & Reservation in Envelope for Nachi Cocom

[ ]Money in Envelope for tips at end of cruise

[ ]Purse

Purse (in Carry Bag, will take on excursions - small backpack)

[ ]Wallet with DL & Credit Card & AAA Card (will use for safe)

[ ]Twistie ties for locking bag

[ ]First Aid Kit (in baggie)

[ ]Nail File

[ ]Waterproof Camera (disposable unless we can borrow a digital one)

[ ]Earbuds

[ ]Flashlight/Watch

[ ]Safety pins

[ ]Sharpie (in baggie)

[ ]Business Cards (in baggie)

[ ]$1s & $5s

[ ]Rain Ponchos

BS

[ ]Contact Lens Solution

[ ]Extra Contacts & Glasses

[ ]Fan

[ ]Swim Trunks

Buy in Miami

[ ]Sunscreen

[ ]Wine

Wear on Plane

[ ]Jeans

[ ]Tank top

[ ]Hoody

[ ]Mary Jane Shoes with lightweight socks

To Do

[ ]Check in Online

[ ]Confirm Tickets

[ ]Copy Passport

[ ]Put Passcard in Other Passport

[ ]Get BS's Passport & Passcard

[ ]Fix Swimsuit

What´s Thieves oil and Tanka strips please?

Sandy in Spain

Thieves' oil is a spray I use instead of something like Lysol. It's essential oils that I like the smell of. There's as many formulas as there are people wh make it. :D

Tanka strps are a type of buffalo jerky mixed with dried cranberry and wild rice. I sometimes have issues finding food when I travel, so some go with me pretty much everywhere.

Archived