Question about Todd Wittmer - CD on Splendor

tink24

I was just looking at some recent Capers and noticed that Todd Wittmer is the CD on the Splendor right now. I am dying to know if he is the same Todd Wittmer who was my personal trainer at 24 Hour Fitness in Brea, CA back in about 1995. I found some videos of him and he looks like he could be one and the same. I remember him being extremely social and chatty as a trainer, so it would not surprise me if he did grow up to be a cruise director. We sail on August 28th, so I am hoping to solve this mystery before then. Any input from those in the know?

I cruised with Todd on the Liberty in January. He's from San Diego and actually lived in the same community I live in. I happened to have a hometown newspaper with me on the cruise and he was thrilled to get it. He has a home in Oceanside, CA. He told me he's giving the cruise industry two more years and then retiring.

He's still pretty fit so it doesn't surprize me that he was a personal trainer in a previous life.

Todd is one of the best CDs on the high seas! We had the pleasure of having him on one of our cruises. In fact, his family was on board at the same time and his mother was injured during the Lido deck party when someone bumped into her while dancing. I actually helped her up and get her to a chair.

:cool:Bill

Todd Wittmer is one of the BEST and nicest CDs on Carnival. He was so helpful to me when I lost a photo card after the Dream Inaugural and checked with my steward and guest services several times to see if it turned up. He contacted me each time to tell me that they had not found it yet.

He is funny, witty, and just generally a very nice person.

He is also on Facebook.:D

Archived